Possible fire sale...

Fluxface

Aug 24, 2014, 5:02:12 PM8/24/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
I'm moving and have the following for a possible sale;
-iO step through in working order but weak stock battery (easy fix with RC lipos).
-iO regular, same as above
-Giant warp DS frame with "X" software (currently running on 4-5ahr RC lipo packs, hauls ass). Front and rear wheels replaced with Sun Rhinos and DH disk break in the front.
-3 stock front wheels, all have weak batteries but work, again a piggy backed lipo will allow function.
-1 Stock front battery de-laced
-Various wiring harnesses,and parts
This is just a feeler for someone that may have recently retired and wants some projects.
Don't forget folks that these bike in proper order are still the #1 bike in the electric world.
Stay safe,
Brian

charlesavickery

Aug 24, 2014, 9:19:24 PM8/24/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Can you email me pictures of the Giant x-motor bike?

noah hart

Aug 24, 2014, 9:32:22 PM8/24/14
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Side question -- you mentioned a "piggy backed lipo" are you running
in parallel, or as a "B" battery?