12Ah battery ready for your Tidalforce bike

Ambrose Liao

Feb 28, 2015, 1:17:50 PM2/28/15
to TidalForce Forum
Hi folks,

I picked up this 36V battery pack with a Tidalforce motor a while back but find that I can't use it. I'm offering it here since it comes ready to go for the Tidalforce bikes with the watertight Delphi connector. It's easy to modify your Tidalforce bike to allow it to use 3rd party batteries. I'll include a jumper and help you install it if you need the assistance.

I've posted an ad over at endless-sphere.com.

http://endless-sphere.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=67305
It's made with LiFePO
4 Headway 12Ah cells and has a life expectancy of 1000 charge discharge cycles. This pack has not had many cycles put on it. I would estimate around 100. The battery comes fresh off the charger at 43.8V which is higher than the front hub battery and makes your Tidalforce X bike run with greater torque and higher speed than the standard front hub NIMH battery. Also, at 12Ah, it's 30% higher capacity than the standard 9Ah of the front hub pack. I'm also selling the 43.8V 12A charger with this pack if you need it. You can't use your Tidalforce charger with this pack.

The pack measures 11"x7"x3" and comes with a padded nylon carrying case.

Contact me via private message or via endless-sphere.com

Thanks,
Ambrose

Sent from my iPad

hermitinhemet

Mar 9, 2015, 11:07:41 AM3/9/15
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hello, I am interested in the battery and charger with bag and jumper.  William

Ambrose Liao

Mar 9, 2015, 11:09:33 AM3/9/15
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi William,

Unfortunately, the battery sold. I can help you with purchasing a new one from the original place in China if you need assistance with that. I can also provide the little jumper you need for the console and the Delphi connector if you so wish.

Ambrose

--

---