6 Tidalforce S 750 new bike FRAMES for sale by squaredealtech at gmail dot com

OptOut

Mar 9, 2015, 12:28:56 PM3/9/15
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Owner Steve can be contacted at his email address squaredealtech at gmail dot com
He has 3 red and 3 gray frames for sale.
These are like new bare unbuilt frames. They're also posted over at the endless-sphere.com forum.
I'm posting this message to the group at Steve's request.
Here's what I found over at endless-sphere:

Bought in bulk from estate auction winner. $125 per frame or $600 for all 6, located in 13827.

The zip is west of Binghamton, NY

squaredealtech

Mar 11, 2015, 2:14:49 PM3/11/15
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
steve here, anyone can contact me if they're interested.  honestly, hoping to move them all.  used a couple of the frames for e-bike projects, great frames, just cant use an extra 6 of them!  :)