Update on my new TF battery

Ambrose Liao

Oct 28, 2016, 12:14:22 PM10/28/16
to Tidal...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

I know this group has been very quiet. I hope many of you are still enjoying your TF bikes. I'm still enjoying working on and updating older Tidalforce bikes. I currently have 5 (1 each: M-750 frame, S-750 red frame, S-750 pewter with Crystalyte motor) iO Step-through, and iO with X motor). I will winnow them down eventually since no one needs that many ebikes! ;-)

I occasionally update my TF blog with updates and I've just posted the latest battery pack that I've made. http://ebikerider.blogspot.com/2016/10/completed-12s-10ah-battery.html

Ambrose

Deborah Wagner

Oct 28, 2016, 2:54:47 PM10/28/16
to tidal...@googlegroups.com
Gee, I guess it's been a few years since I gave you a non-working ebike to see if you could fix and sell. At one point you'd diagnosed that the battery wasn't charging, I think, despite the computer readout saying it was. Please keep in touch.
Debbie

--

---

big thumb

Oct 30, 2016, 3:50:29 PM10/30/16
to TidalForce Forum, Tidal...@googlegroups.com
I still keep my X and wife's bikes alive, but getting a little tired of the shorter range and would like to go lithium. Anyways, where ever I take it people ask about my drum brakes and I say that really work. It saves time that way.
al