Unable to send out through Yahoo Mail

nikk...@gmail.com

Oct 10, 2013, 11:04:30 PM10/10/13
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
When I try sending an email out through yahoo, I get an "Login to server 127.0.0.1 failed". It was working fine yesterday until Windows did an update. I have no problems downloading messages and the the bottom left of the screen says that 'the SMTP server is running'. I've tried disabling my antivirus and firewall but still experience the same problem. Anyone experienced the same problem? Can anyone help?

Windows 7 64 bit
Thunderbird 24
Webmail 1.5.1
WebMail Yahoo 1.5.8
Avast! Antivirus

Settings:
Server Name: 127.0.0.1 (tried localhost but still wouldn't work)
Port: 25
Connection Security: None
Authentication Method: Password, transmitted insecurely
User Name: xx...@yahoo.com