Hotmail extension troubles again

jo

Aug 26, 2014, 10:36:32 AM8/26/14
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
The Hotmail component for the Webmail extension stopped working today.  When I logged into Outlook.com there was a splash screen message about something, I don't remember what. I thought that was the problem because after that the screens looked the same.  But sadly no.  I am still able to receive mail but cannot send.  "An error occurred while sending mail. The mail server responded: negative vibes from xxxx...@hotmail.com.  Please check the message and try again."  Deleting messages does not work either.  There is no error but when I log into Outlook.com the messages are still in the inbox and unread.  I haven't seen any recent responses from the developer, but I'm posting this in hopes that they are still out there and still supporting this great extension.

Signed,

Hopeful.

jo

Aug 26, 2014, 10:57:59 AM8/26/14
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to mention using TB 24.6.0 Webmail 1.5.2b1 and Hotmail 1.5.0