Sending of password did not succeed. Negative Vibes from hotmail.com

jo

Apr 9, 2014, 2:58:09 PM4/9/14
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Hotmail.com now Outlook.com has changed again and the hotmail component for the webmail extention no longer works.  The most likely solution is for the developer to release a new version that will work with the new changes.  Hopefully he/she monitors this group and will see these posts and release a new version for those of us who prefer to access our hotmail accounts without using POP.

Screemer

Apr 24, 2014, 7:56:45 AM4/24/14
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
Had the same problem here for some time now. Can't seem to find a solution to the problem eighter.

Since there are no repsonce from project owner, are we supposed to see this project as dead?

jo

Apr 30, 2014, 11:01:39 AM4/30/14
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com

jo

Apr 30, 2014, 11:02:38 AM4/30/14
to thunderbird-we...@googlegroups.com
New Update:

Today, for no reason, Hotmail started working again.  I am able to send AND receive mail.  Go figure.
Still using:
TB: 24.4.0
WebMail: 1.5.2b1
Hotmail: 1.5.0