{The WM Freelance Connection} Important Information: Stolen Work!

1 view

Alyssa Ast

Apr 22, 2010, 8:27:15 PM4/22/10
to The WM Freelance Connection
Notice: http://www.yourgoodhealthonline.com/ STEALS content and does
not credit or even link back to the author.

Notice to all bloggers and readers: The content from Angela's personal
development blog, In Pursuit of Fulfillment, is being blatantly stolen
by a website called goodhealthonline.com. Bloggers beware: the site
steals your work and doesn't credit or link back to you. Google your
titles folks.

Laura Bell

Apr 22, 2010, 9:44:05 PM4/22/10
to the_wm_freela...@googlegroups.com
Notify them of their copyright infringement and demand it be taken down
or compensate you.

I contacted the writing buddy early today and not response yet.

Laura Bell

Angela Atkinson

Apr 22, 2010, 9:49:19 PM4/22/10
to The WM Freelance Connection
Thanks Laura, that's exactly what I did. Let me know if you don't hear
from your buddy in the next couple days.
Angie

On Apr 22, 8:44 pm, Laura Bell <wri...@well.com> wrote:
> Notify them of their copyright infringement and demand it be taken down
> or compensate you.
>
> I contacted the writing buddy early today and not response yet.
>
> Laura Bell
>
> Alyssa Ast wrote:
> > Notice:http://www.yourgoodhealthonline.com/STEALS content and does

Alyssa Ast

Apr 23, 2010, 11:03:24 AM4/23/10
to The WM Freelance Connection
Content was removed yet the man still has no remorse.

http://www.inpursuitoffulfillment.com/2010/04/to-content-thieves.html

Rebecca Sebek

Apr 23, 2010, 1:24:10 PM4/23/10
to the_wm_freela...@googlegroups.com
That's good..too bad about his attitude...who knows why people do the
things they do!

Rebecca
--
Rebecca Sebek, MSM