[MBUN] Park Tuesday, Mar 20

sarehl42

Mar 18, 2012, 3:54:50 PM3/18/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Hi all,

We're planning to head to Via Paraiso park in Monterey, this Tuesday afternoon, about 1-3pm

-sara

With Kira (11), Maeve (6), Isla (2), and Baby Gillian

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Donna Sherer

Mar 18, 2012, 10:52:50 PM3/18/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

I think we can make that. Lily has been asking about seeing Kira again.
Donna & Lily (10)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

Rebecca Downing

Mar 18, 2012, 11:01:43 PM3/18/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Hi Sarah,

We will head there too.  Is nerf or swordplay on the menu?
Rebecca and Aidan

Eileen Burke Woodward

Mar 19, 2012, 11:31:03 AM3/19/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

We plan on coming, too.

Eileen w/Ben (10), Nathan (8), Gabriel (6)