[MBUN] off topic - community support agricultural program

sunnyskip

Feb 2, 2012, 2:10:20 PM2/2/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Here is a blurb from the CSA that we have belonged to for many years. We've been very happy with the quality and quantity of organic produce and other products. -v

Hi there,

When was the last time you thought about where your food came from? Are you interested in sourcing your food locally? Live Earth Farm is looking to strengthen our local food community by creating a network of like-minded supporters of sustainable agriculture and organic food. We are contacting you in an effort to help spread the word about our Community Agriculture (CSA) program in hopes that you might be interested in joining our local food community in 2012.

Here's what you can expect by joining our CSA:

<> *Weekly* deliveries of our fresh, delicious, seasonal, organic fruits and vegetables
<> Add extras to your share like pastured eggs and bread, or order through our new online *Web Store*
<> *Three share sizes* to choose from to fit every family size and budget
<> Weekly farm news and *recipes* - always ideas for using "what's in the box"
<> On-farm *community events* and workshops
<> Hands on farming and educational programs for all ages

For more information:

<> Visit our website at www.liveearthfarm.net where you can sign up online!
<> Contact our CSA coordinator on the farm at 831-763-2448
<> Find Live Earth Farm on Facebook or
<> Don't take our word for it; see what others are saying about the farm on Yelp!
http://www.yelp.com/biz/live-earth-farm-watsonville

At Live Earth Farm, we welcome you to participate in our local food community!

Have a great day!

Recent Activity:
.