Preskoči na prvu nepročitanu poruku

djms74

nepročitano,
14. velj 2012. 17:45:5714. 02. 2012.
u MB...@yahoogroups.com

Hi, we are back in town. Any park stuff going on?

Donna and Lily(10)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Rebecca Downing

nepročitano,
14. velj 2012. 18:25:5014. 02. 2012.
u MB...@yahoogroups.com

Howdy and welcome home!

We were just thinking the same thing. We can play tomorrow or Friday in Monterey after noon.  We can go to either Dennis or Via Paraiso with weapons. The weather looks the same for both days.
Anyone else?

Rebecca

From: djms74 <djms...@gmail.com>
To: MB...@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 14, 2012 2:45 PM
Subject: [MBUN] park?

Hi, we are back in town. Any park stuff going on?

Donna and Lily(10)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

stephanie byrd-lee

nepročitano,
14. velj 2012. 20:53:1114. 02. 2012.
u MB...@yahoogroups.com

We will be a no show again, this week.   I am getting over a nasty head cold.   Have fun.
Stephanie with Vivian 14, Carolyn almost 12 & Byron 10 1/2

Hi, we are back in town. Any park stuff going on?

Donna and Lily(10)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Cynthia Adams

nepročitano,
14. velj 2012. 23:09:0214. 02. 2012.
u MB...@yahoogroups.com

We can come on Wednesday to either park, but we are not available on Friday.
   Cynthia and Gavin (13)

We were just thinking the same thing. We can play tomorrow or Friday in Monterey after noon.  We can go to either Dennis or Via Paraiso with weapons. The weather looks the same for both days.
Anyone else?

Rebecca

Hi, we are back in town. Any park stuff going on?

Donna and Lily(10)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Brandi Jones

nepročitano,
14. velj 2012. 23:32:3114. 02. 2012.
u MB...@yahoogroups.com

We can't make it this week but can do next week.  Let us know where and when next week and we'll be there!

Thanks,
Brandi
(Joshua - 10 and Jacqueline - 8)

Recent Activity: