[MBUN] FYI- AB 2109 to change current Vaccination Waiver

Rebecca Downing

Mar 19, 2012, 6:44:39 PM3/19/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

There is a bill being introduced in the California assembly that will change the vaccine waiver procedures to require a written statement from a doctor. If you are interested in learning more, go here to read the bill:

If you feel the curent law is sufficient and want to let your legislator know your opinion, go here:
Our assembly member, Bill Monning chairs the Health Committee so , if you have an opinion, you might give him a call.

I posted this because this change will affect the learning choices some of us make for our children.
Thanks,
Rebecca

Recent Activity:
.