[MBUN] Park Day, Wednesday Feb 7, Dennis the Menace

1 view

sarehl42

Feb 7, 2012, 10:29:38 PM2/7/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Saw mention of this last week on the board, but we didn't make to the park last week, to hear it confirmed.

We'll plan to arrive around 1 pm

-sara

with Kira (11), Maeve (6), and Isla (2)

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Eileen Burke Woodward

Feb 8, 2012, 10:29:39 AM2/8/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

We'll be there about 1:30pm.

Are we doing swords and nerf guns again?

Eileen w/Ben (10), Nathan (8), Gabriel (6)

On Feb 7, 2012, at 7:29 PM, sarehl42 wrote:

Saw mention of this last week on the board, but we didn't make to the park last week, to hear it confirmed.

We'll plan to arrive around 1 pm

-sara

with Kira (11), Maeve (6), and Isla (2)

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

Cynthia Adams

Feb 8, 2012, 11:31:10 AM2/8/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Dennis the Menace would not be a good venue for swords or nerf, too many kids roaming around, lots of them little ones.  Also, Wednesday is always a half day for Monterey schools, so Dennis the Menace fills up fast after noon.  If we want swords and nerf, then we really need to go to Via Paraiso, or if north, then to Blue Ball, or Sky Park, somewhere with more open space.  All that said, we cannot meet you all today, we have other commitments.  See you all next week.  :)  Cynthia and Gavin

Kami

Feb 8, 2012, 8:33:54 AM2/8/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com, MB...@yahoogroups.com

We are planning on being there.

Raymond, and Kagan (8)

On Feb 7, 2012, at 7:29 PM, "sarehl42" <sar...@gmail.com> wrote:

Saw mention of this last week on the board, but we didn't make to the park last week, to hear it confirmed.

We'll plan to arrive around 1 pm

-sara

with Kira (11), Maeve (6), and Isla (2)

=

.

Wikiwikiohana

Feb 8, 2012, 1:14:43 PM2/8/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

We are not coming today but can next week. Is Wednesday a good day? We prefer Wednesday if it works for all.
Rebecca and Aidan

Sent via remote hand held unit