[MBUN] Swords at Blue Ball Tomorrow- Park Day

Rebecca Downing

Feb 20, 2012, 4:16:46 PM2/20/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Hey all,

We are planning to go to Blue Ball park tomorrow at 1pm with our swords, ready for action. We are leaving our Nerf at home.
Please join us!
Rebecca and Aidan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

zero3chica

Feb 20, 2012, 4:23:41 PM2/20/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Blue ball park in Santa Cruz? And what kind of swords?

--- In MB...@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Downing <wikiwikiohana@...> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We are planning to go to Blue Ball park tomorrow at 1pm with our swords, ready for action. We are leaving our Nerf at home.
> Please join us!
> Rebecca and Aidan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Wikiwikiohana

Feb 20, 2012, 5:59:41 PM2/20/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Blue Ball, aka Anna Jean Cummings park is in Soquel near the high school. The swords are soft like foam or whatever materials are ok for kids.
Rebecca

Sent via remote hand held unit

On Feb 20, 2012, at 1:23 PM, "zero3chica" <nancy...@gmail.com> wrote:

Blue ball park in Santa Cruz? And what kind of swords?
--- In MB...@yahoogroups.com, Rebecca Downing <wikiwikiohana@...> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> We are planning to go to Blue Ball park tomorrow at 1pm with our swords, ready for action. We are leaving our Nerf at home.
> Please join us!
> Rebecca and Aidan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Eileen Burke Woodward

Feb 21, 2012, 12:07:57 PM2/21/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it today.

Eileen w/Ben (10), Nathan (8), Gabriel (6)

On Feb 20, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Rebecca Downing wrote:

Hey all,

We are planning to go to Blue Ball park tomorrow at 1pm with our swords, ready for action. We are leaving our Nerf at home.
Please join us!
Rebecca and Aidan

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Wikiwikiohana

Feb 21, 2012, 2:51:51 PM2/21/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

We had something come up so can't make it ourselves!

On Feb 21, 2012, at 9:07 AM, Eileen Burke Woodward <eil...@myeileen.com> wrote:

Unfortunately, we won't be able to make it today.

Eileen w/Ben (10), Nathan (8), Gabriel (6)

On Feb 20, 2012, at 1:16 PM, Rebecca Downing wrote:

Hey all,

We are planning to go to Blue Ball park tomorrow at 1pm with our swords, ready for action. We are leaving our Nerf at home.
Please join us!
Rebecca and Aidan

=

Recent Activity: