[MBUN] teenagers?

byr...@sbcglobal.net

Jan 31, 2012, 11:46:12 PM1/31/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Hi everyone,

Does anyone on this list have teenagers? My children are interested in meeting some new friends; my 14yo, in particular would really like to meet some other kids closer to her age. Please feel free to email me of list.

On a related note, sorry we didn't come over to say hello at the park today. Our Tuesdays have gotten really busy, but we happened to be in the neighborhood, but the girls were disappointed that there was no one there their ages and they wanted to leave :(

Have a nice evening.
Stephanie
mom to Vivian 14, Carolyn almost 12 & Byron 10 1/2

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___

Susan Askew

Feb 1, 2012, 4:36:39 PM2/1/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Hello Group and Stephanie,

We have a newly 15 yr. old boy, and a newly 12 yr. old girl.  Our kids are really needing friends that also Unschool!  I would be more than happy to make the drive to where ever the next park day or  other event is planned, so our teen and pre-teens can meet (we live in Hollister).  Also, we could have the kids exchange emails.

Any other teens and preteens wanting to meet-please let us know. :) happy

Susan

__._,_.___
.

__,_._,___

stephanie byrd-lee

Feb 1, 2012, 5:02:15 PM2/1/12
to mb...@yahoogroups.com

Hi Susan & everyone,

Yes. That would be great. :-)

Our schedule is a little complicated right now & Tuesdays only work for us under limited circumstances; we have a 3pm music lesson in Monterey. Perhaps we could look at another day or a second park day? Just thinking out loud; I don't want to inconvenience the rest of the group.

Anybody else?

Stephanie

------------------------------

On Wed, Feb 1, 2012 3:36 PM CST Susan Askew wrote:

>Hello Group and Stephanie,

>We have a newly 15 yr. old boy, and a newly 12 yr. old girl.  Our kids are really needing friends that also Unschool!  I would be more than happy to make the drive to where ever the next park day or  other event is planned, so our teen and pre-teens can meet (we live in Hollister).  Also, we could have the kids exchange emails.

>Any other teens and preteens wanting to meet-please let us know.
>

>Susan

__._,_.___
.

sar...@gmail.com

Feb 1, 2012, 6:19:38 PM2/1/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

We can do a different/additional day. My daughter Kira is 11 1/2.

Sent from my iPhone

.