[MBUN] Tie Dye This Saturday

1 view

Charlotte McManus

Mar 15, 2012, 9:46:40 AM3/15/12
to MB...@yahoogroups.com

Come tie dye at the Discovery Learning Center this Saturday.  This event will happen rain or shine.  We will supply dyes, containers, and rubber bands.  Please bring white or light colored clothing made of natural materials to dye (100% cotton, rayon or silk).
Leader: Krishna
Cost: $5-20 dollar donation per family (includes material fee, so pay more if you use more)
Saturday,  March 17  1 - 3 pm
Discovery Learning Center
411 Roxas St

The Discovery Learning Center is an all-volunteer run non-profit lending
library and homeschool support center. We represent all of the Santa Cruz
homeschooling community, are all inclusive, and are not affiliated with
any program.

--

Charlotte McManus

http://www.clarinetstudio.net