!!!! Important Update !!!! Please read !!!! Creating new SCCCC Group Email

1 visning

Ben Davis

oläst,
17 aug. 2021 12:06:122021-08-17
till thes...@googlegroups.com
All,

I assume everyone saw my test emails. Well as a result of that test we are going to be sunsetting this group email and creating a new google group that can actually be managed properly. After the creation of the original group, at some point the sole owner left the group without assigning a new owner. So, the group has been ownerless and therefore nobody has been able to add new members or even know what member were already in the group. The link that was on thescccc.org used to work but no longer does after updates have been made to google groups over the past few years.

With that said, the new group will be SCCCCInfo and once I get everyone added you can interact and email the group in the same way with sccc...@googlegroups.com. I will still communicate to both groups for a little while but looking to push communication through the new group going forward.

If you have a google account you should be able to find and join the group using the following link.

If you dont have a google account or would like to have the emails sent to a different email address. Please fill out the form below and I will get people added as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Ben :)

Svara alla
Svara författaren