2021 Road Season Bids & Planning

Ben Davis

Oct 15, 2020, 10:50:03 AM10/15/20
to thes...@googlegroups.com, restau
Hello Everyone,

Hope all is well. Two things I would like to touch on.

1. Please someone from each school respond back. We are looking to get a better understand of where your schools are as of now as far as being able to travel/participate/host events next spring. What do you know and/or when will you know more?

2. If you are interested in hosting a road race in the spring, please submit your requested 1st and 2nd choice weekends. The goal is to have bids submitted by next friday (Oct 23rd). Please submit as if everything will be a go in the spring. We would like to hope and plan for the best, but can adjust accordingly should situations change or remain the same.

Please let me and Jacquie know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Ben

Ben Davis

Oct 19, 2020, 12:51:44 PM10/19/20
to thes...@googlegroups.com, restau
Another reminder.

Please update us with what you know so far about how your teams will be able to operate next spring.

And if your school wants to host a road race to please submit weekends to me.

Thanks,
Ben