The power of belief.

1 view

guardian Snow

Oct 12, 2009, 5:56:46 AM10/12/09
to The Narrow Gate
Buddha said, “He is able who thinks he is able. All that we are is
the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an
evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure
thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can
wrong-doing remain?”

The POWER of Belief is unchanging and awesome. Change your beliefs
and you can change your life. You are the product of your beliefs.

Rev 14:12 Here is the endurance of the set-apart ones, here are those
guarding the commands of Elohim AND the belief of Yehoshua.

“Conflict cannot survive without your participation.”
Wayne Dyer

Modern science can’t explain it away except to call it the, “Placebo
effect”. Pills, potions and even false surgeries have been conducted
to study the power of belief. Endorphins begin the healing effects
on those who simply believe, that is science fact. All that is needed
or required is already with you and that power resides in your belief.

Gen 15:6 And he believed in Yahweh, and He reckoned it to him for
righteousness.

Do not doubt that because people believed, they were healed according
to several New Testament passages and this belief is the work of the
SPIRIT of Yahweh according to the law of manifestation.

Deu 11:18 ‘And you shall lay up these Words of Mine in your heart and
in your being, and shall bind them as a sign on your hand, and they
shall be as frontlets between your eyes.

Belief is power and in this power we must believe in order to manifest
the spirit that is within us all. Belief is a work that we must
consciously exercise at all times keeping the word always on our mind,
a positive healing and loving word.

Jas 2:17 So also belief, if it does not have works, is in itself dead.

Our works are the fruit of our belief and if you have no works of
faith, your belief will die on the vine. Belief then is a work and
must be steadily fixated upon in the present moment.

Psa 78:22 Because they did not believe in Elohim, Neither did they
trust in His deliverance.

Learning to trust in the deliverance of Yahweh is the final step that
is the fruit of our labors in the truth. I am careful to speak
primarily of works because we cannot behave as demons and expect or
assume that we shall be forgiven. Belief and works of law are
conjoined in spirit to flesh manifestation and we must be without
conflict in our understanding:

Jas 1:6 But he should ask in belief, not doubting, for he who doubts
is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
Jas 1:7 For that man should not think that he shall receive whatever
from the Master –
Jas 1:8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Do not be unstable in your belief, when you know that your works are
righteousness in the now, do not be afraid to manifest the spirit that
is within you and seek his will without doubts because only then can
we hope to be like our teacher, Yehoshua the Messiah of Yahweh.

Mat 9:22 But Yehoshua turned, and when He saw her He said, “Take
courage, daughter, your belief has healed you.” And the woman was
healed from that hour.

You get what you think about and what you believe, you manifest. How
often have I spoken of works and those who are lost in dogma think
that I have no understanding of belief and yet, if we truly take in
the true counsel, we understand that we must believe NOW, this moment,
the only moment that will ever be, we have been made whole again and
never again return to the old outmoded dogmatic way of thinking that
is unforgiveness of ourselves.

The Messiah didn’t just heal based on works, he healed many times
based simply on the belief of those he spoke with and so when we speak
of works it should be that we keep the law of manifestation of the
spirit.

Joh 9:1 And passing by, He saw a man, blind from birth.
Joh 9:2 And His taught ones asked Him, saying, “Rabbi, who sinned,
this man or his parents, that he should be born blind?”
Joh 9:3 Yehoshua answered, “Neither this man nor his parents sinned,
but that the works of Elohim might be made manifest in him.

How many today are born blind that you too can manifest the works of
Elohim on earth? Do you not believe in the spirit that heals? Of
course you do or you wouldn’t have taken the time to consider this
teaching that you too are to manifest the spirit of healing.

Joh 14:21 “He who possesses My commands and guards them, it is he who
loves Me. And he who loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I shall
love him and manifest Myself to him.”

That Yehoshua has manifested the spirit that is Yahweh is something
lost to those who strive in only dogma and live in perpetual
unforgiveness because they have not learned to forgive first, without
expectation for that in itself negates the present, the NOW.

Mat 6:12 ‘And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

I urge you now that if you have not forgiven somebody, do so now that
you might receive forgiveness. We do not receive healing by demanding
that other people apologize, we simply forgive them.

Jas 3:13 Who is wise and understanding among you? Let him show by his
good behavior his works in meekness of wisdom.

The now is all that there is. One of the great commands of
scriptures:

Mar 12:31 “And the second, like it, is this, ‘You shall love your
neighbour as yourself.’ There is no other command greater than these.”

Many people fail to recognize that you must LOVE YOURSELF. How can
you love your neighbor and hate yourself? A lot of my Christian
brothers must really loath themselves by the display of “love” that I
see being projected many times and this speaks to the disconnection
that they have with YAHWEH.

“The story of the human race is the story of men and women selling
themselves short.”
Abraham Maslow

Maslow sold himself short as so many of us have done and continue to
do. The scriptures teach that you have being granted the power of
creation:

Pro 18:21 Death and life are in the power of the tongue, And those
loving it eat its fruit.

Stop eating the fruits of death and start believing in the power of
the tongue with conscious focus on the present moment:

Deu 30:19 “I have called the heavens and the earth as witnesses today
against you: I have set before you life and death, the blessing and
the curse. Therefore you shall *choose life*, so that you live, both
you and your seed,

Life is a choice that comes from your belief. You are healed and have
already been forgiven of sin and if you are forgiven, you are
righteous, so continue in that righteousness by holding firm to the
word.

Mat 22:39 “And the second is like it, ‘You shall love your neighbour
AND yourself.’

You’ll notice that I changed it to “and yourself” for how can you love
another unless you love yourself first? If your own life is in
shambles, how can you help another? You are created in the image of
the almighty, to love yourself first is to love that spirit planted in
you.

Isn’t it interested in arguing over petty dogmas so many forgot to
love themselves first and I thought this would be a good time to
remind all of you that YOU created in the very image of Elohim, You
are a treasured possession and you need to stop selling yourself short
and beating yourselves up, it serves nothing good to go around in
apathetic disconnection.

Having been created in the image of the Father, you have all that you
need to manifest the spirit and put into practice your true being.
Barak Obama had it right when he said, “Yes We Can” and of the few
things I agree with him about, a positive affirmation is one that goes
a long way.

Joh 3:34 “For He whom Elohim has sent speaks the Words of Elohim, for
Elohim does not give the Spirit by measure.

Perfection resides in you and when you do the will of Yahweh, which is
perfect and will assist you in all your endeavors. So many people,
especially Christians beat each other up mentally and walk away
thinking they are unscathed.

Life is in the spirit… such an important scriptural understanding. In
our service to other people, we should never forget that our beliefs
are important if and when they connect with the spirit of truth.

Joh 6:63 “It is the Spirit that gives life, the flesh does not profit
at all. The words that I speak to you are Spirit and are life.”

Understanding spirit is in this moment and no other. To want is to
say that you lack.

Psa 23:1 Yahweh is my shepherd; I do not lack.

Understanding spirit has already provided all that you need is the
great realization that says, instead of asking for your daily bread,
give thanks that you have already received and know that Yahweh has
already provided.

One of the great hindrances to spiritual growth is that we spend our
time always in expectation and yet, will our heavenly Father not
provide for you? Is it that hard to understand that all that you
need is already being delivered to you already? Everything that you
need already exist and Yahweh is just waiting for you to be ready to
receive. Allow me to break this down…

Mat 7:7 “Ask and it shall be given to you,

“Shall be given” .. In other words, you do not have it now and you
lack. So why should you ask if you do not lack? Instead given thanks
knowing that all that you need is already yours.

seek and you shall find,
“Shall find”, in other words, it remains in the future and you do not
have.

knock and it shall be opened to you.

Remember that the wake of a boat does not determine its course. James
is probably the most inspired New Testament writer outside of the
Messiah in this important understanding:

Jas 3:3 Look, we put bits in the mouths of horses, for them to obey
us, and we turn their body.
Jas 3:4 Look at the ships too: although they are so big and are driven
by strong winds, they are turned by a very small rudder wherever the
pilot intends.
Jas 3:5 So too the tongue is a little member, yet boasts greatly. See
how a little fire kindles a great forest!

Change course by your belief and speak of the life that you have NOW.
Do you not know that it has already been given to you? You are
created in the image of the father and so as YAHWEH Creates, so should
you being One with his Spirit.

Gen 1:3 And Elohim said, “Let light come to be,” and light came to be.

Understanding that it is the spirit that manifested light brings us to
the understanding of is really meant in John 1: 14 “And the Word
became flesh”. So often in dogmatic faith, we read things and then
add our own understanding to what is written.

This does not say Jesus became flesh, rather the word became ALL FLESH
in the beginning and it continues to manifest by the spirit to this
day. The spirit does nothing and yet, nothing is left undone. Yahweh
hasn’t changed and yet, change is inevitable but it must be you that
is willing to change.

Deu 4:36 “From the heavens He let you hear His voice, to instruct you,
and on earth He showed you His great fire, and you heard His words out
of the midst of the fire.
Deu 4:37 “And because He loved your fathers, therefore He chose their
seed after them, and brought you out of Mitsrayim with His Presence,
with His great power,
Deu 4:38 to drive out from before you nations greater and stronger
than you, to bring you in, to give you their land as an inheritance,
as it is today.

Not Yesterday, not tomorrow, TODAY is the day and NOW is the time for
you to receive the blessing by your belief. Begin to understand,
Yahweh is your strength, you are made strong by your belief!

Num 6:24 “Yahweh bless you and guard you;
Num 6:25 Yahweh make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you;
Num 6:26 Yahweh lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.” ’

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

“Begin to see yourself as a soul with a body rather than a body with a
soul.”
Wayne Dyer

Exo 20:7 “You do not bring the Name of 'Yud-Heh-Vav-Heh [translated
Yahweh] your Elohim to naught, for Yahweh does not leave the one
unpunished who brings His Name to naught.

Respond directly:
http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download scriptures free
http://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/RNKJV.zip
Restored Names King James for E-sword

“A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.
Courage is like love; it must have hope for nourishment.”
Napoleon Bonaparte

“A person who won't read has no advantage over one who can't read.”
Mark Twain

guardian Snow

Oct 16, 2009, 4:42:26 AM10/16/09
to The Narrow Gate
I've purposed to shock some people on the topic of change.

“Change, You can change” are the lyrics from one of my favorite Tears
for Fears song from the 80’s. When I consider the teachings of
scriptures, it’s all about us changing. Paul said:

2Co 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Messiah, he is a renewed creature
– the old matters have passed away, see, all matters have become
renewed!

“A renewed creature” in that everybody is capable of change for the
better or worse. Change will happen and so it’s not whether or not
things will change but rather if we are to direct the course of that
change in the spirit of Yehoshua Messiah or if we will simply allow
change to overtake us.

Weeds will grow and wishing them away doesn’t make for positive
change, we must follow our beliefs by action, which is another way of
saying, “works”. What this means is that James can be translated:

Jas 2:17 So also belief, if it does not have ACTION, is in itself
dead.

We must act upon our beliefs and as we put forward, for good or evil,
so we create according to what we contemplate.

Tony Robbins says, “The truth is that we can learn to condition our
minds, bodies, and emotions to link pain or pleasure to whatever we
choose. By changing what we link pain and pleasure to, we will
instantly change our behaviors.”

Rom 6:16 Do you not know that to whom you present yourselves servants
for obedience, you are servants of the one whom you obey, whether of
sin to death, or of obedience to righteousness?

What do we link our behavior to? Paul speaks of two paths, “sin to
death” or “obedience to righteousness” and so we have established
links in our thought patterns that transgression of Torah is death and
we are saved only by the spirit of that which is greater than us, the
spirit of oneness, YAHWEH.

Joh 10:30 “I and My Father are one.”

In this one spirit, all that we think we become whether it be that we
create good or evil by the spirit that resides in us and so if we
continue to think of ourselves as unrighteous beings, we become the
very essence of that. It is for this reason that the Messiah taught
us to speak of righteousness. That which is in your heart is what you
manifest into being.

Mat 12:35 “The good man brings forth what is good from the good
treasures of his heart, and the wicked man brings forth what is wicked
from the wicked treasure.

The scriptures teach us of the power of contemplation and most people
confuse this as some “new age” understanding out of fear. Focused
completely on the outward flesh of Jesus, my Christian brothers have
not looked inside to the spirit of goodness that resides in all people
because they are clouded with judgment.

Held spellbound by the power of suggestion, the world believes in its
own lack of capacity for righteous behavior being made to sin by
following faulty dogma. They do not believe in their own ability to
become that “new creature” that Paul spoke of.

Isa 29:20 For the ruthless one is brought to naught, the scorner is
consumed, and all who watch for evil shall be cut off,
Isa 29:21 those who make a man to sin in word, and lay a snare for him
who reproves in the gate, and turn aside the righteous with empty
reasoning.

How many people run around begging for a change, change for the love
of everyone, that will make everything alright? Change is all the get
because without vision, the people perish.

Pro 29:18 Where there is no vision, the people perish: but he that
keepeth the law, happy is he.

The prophet must have vision for his word to be fulfilled in the
people and in this we see the power of manifestation of Yahweh. Vision
must be implanted by the spirit of truth but one must understand the
nature of Yahweh:

Isa 45:7 forming light and creating darkness, making peace and
creating evil. I, Yahweh, do all these.’

That which we fixate on is manifested by the spirit, the true prophet
of Yahweh then MUST focus on repairing the breach and causing the
cessation of sin in our fellow man and to teach PERFECTION for the
spirit is not given out in measure and its power knows NO Limits. Do
you think in terms of limitations? Then you have failed to connect to
the true spirit of the Almighty. If you believe you are unrighteous,
then you are and by your own word, you have condemned your own being.

Mat 12:37 “For by your words you shall be declared righteous, and by
your words you shall be declared unrighteous.”

You must begin to understand that only in Yahweh is one righteous and
he comes to you because you are worthy of being connected to that
infinite power. Fixated on something negative and you will manifest
that which you have fixated on. If you put poverty, war and strife in
your mind YOU must let go of all the excuses you have held onto for so
long now… Understanding Torah means that we have come to know what
our Father in heaven desires of us and so the Torah is PERFECT in
manifesting the will of the spirit that is KNOWLEDGE of ELOHIM.

Hos 6:6 “For I delight in kindness and not slaughtering, and in the
knowledge of Elohim more than burnt offerings.

Knowledge of Elohim is the key of manifestation and so all those who
sit back and call the Torah a curse have not understood the true power
of that knowledge which is the very keys to the Universal law of
creation.

Mat 17:20 And Yehoshua said to them, “Because of your unbelief, for
truly, I say to you, if you have belief as a mustard seed, you shall
say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it shall move.
And no matter shall be impossible for you.

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE and if you believe otherwise, you have not
believed the Messiah and have not awakened to the reality that dogma
will not comprehend the word and it will be as if you have a spirit of
sleep poured out…

Isa 29:11 And the entire vision is to you like the words of a book
that is sealed, which men give to one who knows books, saying, “Read
this, please.” And he said, “I am unable, for it is sealed.”

At this moment, your eyes are opened and now you are able to read for
now the vision is open to you when you KNOW that ALL things are
possible in Yahweh.

> > If one changes the belief, they can change
> > the behaviour that is the result of that.

> So if a left-handed person believes they are right-handed, they will be?

Absolutely! All behavior is learned and practiced. Psychology has
shown that all behavior can be changed in an instant based on the
beliefs of the individual. Change the beliefs and you can change the
resulting behavior.

This can be demonstrated in a state of hypnosis where left handed
individuals can be commanded that they are now right handed and always
have been... they will naturally behave according to what they believe
and in this we see the power of suggestion at work on the individual.

A person that believes they are unrighteous will continue to be
unrighteous and a person who believes it is unacceptable to sin will
continue to behave in a manner that is according to the system of
beliefs inherit in the mind by conditioning and training of thoughts.

"Our goodness comes solely from thinking on goodness; our wickedness
from thinking on wickedness. We too are the victims of our own
contemplation."
John Jay Chapman

> > We can change:)

> Research suggests most people actually *cannot* change their orientation.
> Tim.

As according to your belief system and yet scriptures teach me,
"nothing is impossible".

"What we plant in the soil of contemplation, we shall reap in the
harvest of action."
Meister Eckhart

guardian Snow

Oct 25, 2009, 6:53:22 PM10/25/09
to The Narrow Gate
“I, Barack Obama, President of the United States of America, by virtue
of the authority vested in me by the Constitution and the laws of the
United States, including sections 201 and 301 of the National
Emergencies Act … do hereby find and proclaim that, given that the
rapid increase in illness across the nation may overburden health care
resources and that the temporary waiver of certain standard federal
requirements may be warranted in order to enable U.S. health care
facilities to implement emergency operations plans, the 2009 H1N1
influenza pandemic in the United States constitutes a national
emergency.”

Pro 10:24 What the wrong one fears comes upon him, But the desire of
the righteous is granted.

Do you believe there is a “national emergency”? The declaration of
President Obama says that because the Flu “may overburden health
care”, he is taking “proactive” steps in creating hysteria over what
WAS nothing more than a regular flu season running its course. I say
specifically “was” in that now that it has been suggested that a state
of emergency is present, one will exist because of the power of
suggestion.

While the motivations of the health scare may be to further his
political agenda of pushing socialized health care, Pandora is let out
of the box and those who look to Obama as an authority will believe
and not be convinced otherwise that the significance of H1N1’s impact
is so insignificant that the vaccine and the declaration by Obama will
do more damage than the actual virus.

While the immediate issues of the declaration only relate to privacy
and issuing government payouts, the hysteria created by a “national
emergency” should be of greater concern. To that extent, the VeriChip
Corporation is working to provide a under skin implant “to aid” in the
detection of different strains of viruses.

Personally, I have zero concern for this supposed pandemic but this is
because I know and trust scriptures that read:

Exo 15:26 And He said, “If you diligently obey the voice of YAHWEH
your Elohim and do what is right in His eyes, and shall listen to His
commands and shall guard all His laws, I shall bring on you none of
the diseases I brought on the Mitsrites, for I am YAHWEH who heals
you.”

In short, I have nothing to fear but fear itself and you should go
forward in that same knowledge. I further have to wonder about the
people employed by Verichip and their eagerness to capitalize on the
imagined problem and would point out that the potential health
problems increase by having foreign to the body implants.

The “solutions” are in fact the very elements creating more problems.
President Obama has demonstrated to me that he is willfully
destructive and I say this because he is creating an “emergency”
because of what “may” happen.

The reality is that he could have implemented these relatively minor
changes of law through normal congressional channels without out the
hype, so the objective of this declaration isn’t to change the law, it
is to change perception by creating FEAR, don’t buy into it.

Num 6:24 “Yahweh bless you and guard you;
Num 6:25 Yahweh make His face shine upon you, and show favour to you;
Num 6:26 Yahweh lift up His face upon you, and give you peace.” ’

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

“Money is regarded as the cause of theft and murder, of deception and
betrayal. Money is blamed when the prostitute sells her body and when
the bribed judge perverts the law. It is money against which the
moralist declaims when he wishes to oppose excessive materialism.”
Ludwig von Mises

Monetary Economics
http://mises.org/multimedia/mp3/ss08/16_Gold08_Salin.mp3
How Abolishing the Fed Would Change Everything (for the better)

“The conflict view asserts that only one strain of doctrine can assume
the commanding heights, and so all the progress of groups lower on the
faith chain depends on unseating others from power. Secular groups can
hold this view, believing that religion must be vanquished from the
earth, and so too with religious groups that believe secularism must
be destroyed.

This is why we hear about "breaking barriers" rather than encouraging
opportunity, about policies rather than freedom, about power rather
than entrepreneurship. For the media writing about all this, it is the
only intellectual model they have in mind. The conflict view of
society was taught to them in college and is reinforced daily in the
press. Also, unless you have some clear filter in mind, it seems like
the conflict view is supported by plenty of evidence, given that the
rise of the state has actually generated social antagonism where none
should exist.”
Llewellyn H. Rockwell

guardian Snow

Nov 1, 2009, 6:22:01 AM11/1/09
to The Narrow Gate
Live to win. Apostle Paul said:

1Co 9:24 Do you not know that those who run in a race indeed all run,
but one receives the prize? Run in such a way as to obtain it.

Ask yourself, does the person who is winning the race suddenly stop
before the finish to kick the person in last place? One of my
favorite songs says,

Runner by Manfred Mann

“Through the night, through the dawn
Behind you another runner is born
Don't look back, you've been there
Feel the mist as your breath hits the air
And it's underneath the moonlight
Passing some
Still your heart beats in the moonlight
Like a drum

And you will run your time
A shooting star across the sky
And you will surely cross the line
To pass on the flame” -

Not everybody is going to win this race but most certainly, you can be
on that winning team that comes to the truth and recognize your own
divine nature. Why do so many claim to “live in sin” which is a
present tense, self defeating negative statement of their own state?
If you are forgiven and made whole then if you are truly “one with the
spirit” you will no longer retain those old ways of thought and
perfection is within your reach but first, YOU MUST BELIEVE.

Mat 12:37 “For by your words you shall be declared righteous, and by
your words you shall be declared unrighteous.”

Words are awesome power and contain within them the very “mystery” of
life. I speak of a mystery not because it is any secret revelation
given to me but because so few understand that in reality science
shows your faith, your belief and your works can and do make you whole
and strong. As you believe, it will be done said the Messiah.

Mat 8:13 And Yehoshua said to the captain, “Go, and as you have
believed, so let it be done for you.” And his servant was healed that
hour.

So many people actually demonstrate a lack of faith and these people
do not need to be corrected or put down or even argued against because
this is not the Messianic doctrine of peace.

Simply put, if I spent all my days like some going around telling you
about all the false witnesses in the world, I would never truly obey
my Masters teachings to spread the Good News that the power of life,
forgiveness and even healing come to those who know, obey and keep to
the teachings of Torah.

I am a spiritual being with a body and connection to my source of
being, connects me to an infinite power that when understood grants me
the ability of source energy that Hebrew Scriptures names, YAHWEH. If
I spoke of the marvelous things that have manifested in my life by his
name, most would ridicule me and trample me down as a dog but this
understanding is clear, when we follow the true teachings of the Torah
and the spiritual giants of our Masters the prophets, conflict
disappears and we become one with the will of Yahweh and that source
and I say now that whether for good or evil, what we focus on will
manifest according to our belief.

So many have become slave to a dogma that says they must continue to
live in transgression of the Torah? Why would you believe you are
anything less that PERFECTION? Why believe you are unable to keep the
Torah when at it’s very core of the doctrine it says, “Do what is
right” and “Love Elohim, your neighbor and the stranger who sojourns
amongst you” for we were once strangers ourselves but now are called
to be Priest of the most high EL YAHWEH.

Mat 17:20 And Yehoshua said to them, “Because of your unbelief, for
truly, I say to you, if you have belief as a mustard seed, you shall
say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it shall move.
And no matter shall be impossible for you.”

If NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE, you are only demonstrating unbelief when you
confirm these teachings that you continue to live in sin for in it,
you deny that you are forgiven and made whole by your belief and now
should do the works accordingly as our Messiah taught, guarding ALL
that he commanded and living a life by the examples that he left for
us to follow after… only then do we understand what he taught us to
“take up your stake” and to “follow me” for in it, we understand that
we are equals with him as one brother is to another.

Mat 12:48 But He answering, said to the one who spoke to Him, “Who is
My mother and who are My brothers?”
Mat 12:49 And having stretched out His hand toward His taught ones, He
said, “See My mother and My brothers!
Mat 12:50 “For whoever does the desire of My Father who is in the
heavens is My brother and sister and mother.”

YAHWEH is not a respecter of your sex and this applies to woman as
well, that no person is left behind in this race to the finish… that
UNITY is by SPIRIT and the power of OUR WORD and so, carry your torch
and be that light, that beacon on the hill and recognize YOUR
righteousness in Yahweh and do what is right to win the race, keep
running underneath the moonlight and blaze your trail that others may
follow YOU in example. If not for yourself, do it for your children…
your friends, your family… you know what is right but first you must
believe that you are capable and put away self defeating thoughts of
imperfections and inability and truly adopt that euphemist that
President Obama made so famous that says, “Yes, WE CAN!” We can, when
we do what is right and connect to that infinite source to envision
what should be for the Torah is a Universal way of life, not a curse
to be shunned or feared.

Rom 3:31 Do we then nullify the Torah through the belief? Let it not
be! On the contrary, we establish the Torah.1 Footnote: 1See 7:12.

Establish the Torah in your life through belief because until you
actually work it by putting your beliefs into action, you have simply
gone into unbelief in your own ability to do what is right.

Mat 7:12 “Therefore, whatever you wish men to do to you, do also to
them, for this is the Torah and the Prophets.”

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that
smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray.
Lord Byron

Please come post your comments at
http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua
A public forum for those who believe.

“You’re the voice” by John Farnham
We have
The chance to turn the pages over
We can write what we want to write
We gotta make ends meet, before we get much older

We're all someone's daughter
We're all someone's son
How long can we look at each other
Down the barrel of a gun?

Chorus:
You're the voice, try and understand it
Make a noise and make it clear
Oh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!
We're not gonna sit in silence
We're not gonna live with fear
Oh-o-o-o, whoa-o-o-o!

This time
We know we all stand together
With the power to be powerful
Believing, we can make it better

Portions of this post have been reprinted from (Scriptures +1998)
version which you can download for free at
http://www.isr-messianic.org/

guardian Snow

Nov 3, 2009, 3:42:47 AM11/3/09
to The Narrow Gate
I am not going to be so arrogant to think to tell Christians, “your
belief system is wrong”.. Rather, I say to my Christian brother, “If
your belief system works for you, I am happy for you but I have no
desire to share your understanding, so instead of arguing with me
about what you believe, go put your faith into practice.”

Jas 2:14 My brothers, what use is it for anyone to say he has belief
but does not have works? This belief is unable to save him.

A hypocrite is basically an actor playing a character, like in a movie
they act out and I have to wonder why would people bother to argue
with me when I make it clear, I have no desire for their belief? They
think they must prove me wrong but I believe my faith and I am
independent of their good opinion and so I speak accordingly which is
not to say I am beyond discussion but that I have certain truths I
know are well founded. The reason they do is because we have been
raised into a conflict view of society that evolves from capitalism.

The idea that one must “crush” the competition is wrong and that is
not capitalism. “Living to win” means that you seek to be better than
a competitor in the good opinion of other people, not a destroyer. A
poor idea, goods or service will naturally not be consumed by the mass
market.

That which I am against can only weaken me and so I am taught by
scriptures to oppose nothing of other peoples beliefs but rather to
simply go forth and speak the good news of Yehoshua Messiah and his
deity, YAHWEH.

I have made my fair share of mistakes but I hold to this truth that
many reject, ALL of you are sons of the most high, this is the
teaching of the scriptures, not a new age cult.

Psa 82:4 Rescue the poor and needy; Deliver them from the hand of the
wrong.
Psa 82:5 They do not know, nor do they understand, They walk about in
darkness. All the foundations of the earth are shaken.
Psa 82:6 I, I said, “You are elohim, And all of you are sons of the
Most High.

You, YOU have purpose and everything that you need will be given to
you in the right time according to the plan of the Almighty YAHWEH.
You are a divine creature, a spirit encased within a body.

I am dogmatic in my understanding for myself but you may not share my
understanding and that is fine for everything has a purpose, even your
disagreement with me but… I will not seek to impose my understanding
on others, rather, I speak the Good News and those who care to share
with me, will do so.

My understanding says that my Trinity based Christian brothers have
placed an incorrect focus on the Messiah’s death they call, “The
passion” rather than on his life, his ministry and his word. They
exist in the conflict view of that says one belief must dominate and
make subject all others and in this we see the makings of religious
wars, flamers and those who think this is an argument rather than a
statement.

[...]

The common theme is, “Christ is the only savior” and yet, even the
Messiah himself never made such an absurd statement. In fact as my
brother, Yehoshua taught:

Joh 14:12 “Truly, truly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the
works that I do he shall do also. And greater works than these he
shall do, because I go to My Father.”

That you have the POTENTIAL to do even greater works than the Messiah
himself and to you who believe NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I ask you now,
who is demonstrating the belief of the Messiah? Why would your works
be greater? Because the potential is so much greater now in this lost
and confused world to reach out to your brother, your neighbor or even
a stranger and lend a helping hand and do what is right in exercising
the power of your belief.

I do not say your belief is wrong but of what use is it by the
limitations you have placed? You have denied the very teachings of
Christ himself of your unlimited, divine nature!

Mar 10:27 And looking at them, YEHOSHUA said, “With men it is
impossible, but not with Elohim, for with Elohim all is possible.”

If you are WITH ELOHIM and all is possible then why can’t you be your
brother’s savior? Did not the Messiah teach that we too should take
up our cross and follow him? Is he not our example?

Joh 13:15 “For I gave you an example, that you should do as I have
done to you.

The idea that the Messiah is a sole savior excludes enlisting the aid
of that source of power and inspiration in your actions and becoming
one with the source. How often do Christians tell me that I deny John
when I see it from the opposite perspective? They cling to the same
tired dogma of a life of sin and limiting beliefs, afraid to step up
and simply do what is right, to be LIKE CHRIST. Until you believe in
your own magic, you will never manifest it. Do you not have the
ability to heal people and saves lives… why not? This ability is given
to men…

Mat 9:8 And when the crowds saw it, they marvelled and praised Elohim
who had given such authority to men.

Are you not a son of the most high EL YAHWEH?

Psa 82:6 I, I said, “You are elohim, And ALL of you are sons of the
Most High.

Were you NOT created in his image?

Gen 1:26 And Elohim said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to
Our likeness, and let them rule over the fish of the sea, and over the
birds of the heavens, and over the livestock, and over *all the earth*
and over all the creeping creatures that creep on the earth.”

Did not Elohim give man IN THE BEGINNING authority over ALL THE
EARTH? I ask you, who denies the word? The disagreement resides in a
dogma and belief system and if you live in sin, this is your belief
for only in Yahweh does one have righteousness by his forgiveness and
so as the Messiah taught:

Mar 11:23 “For truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be
removed and be thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart,
but believes that what he says, shall be done, he shall have whatever
he says.

I do not speak of “my ability” but the ability of YAHWEH in which
NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE. I am unable until I acknowledge first that I
must align with the will of the source first.

Joh 5:30 “Of Myself I am unable to do any matter. As I hear, I judge,
and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own desire, but
the desire of the Father who sent Me.
Joh 5:31 “If I bear witness of Myself, My witness is not true.

Joh 12:28 “Father, esteem Your Name.” Then a voice came from the
heaven, “I have both esteemed it and shall esteem it again.”

Allow your heavenly Father to esteem his name in YOU again…

Mar 16:17 “And these signs shall accompany the ones who believe: In My
Name they shall cast out demons, they shall speak with renewed
tongues,

I hope you will take some time to make your own ministry of strength
post and share it with me.

Shalom,
*´¨)
¸.•´ ¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.• (Snow(.¸.•*´¨)
Many a man's strength is in opposition, and when he faileth, he grows
out of use.
Francis Bacon

Evil is the moment when I lack the strength to be true to the Good
that compels me.
Alain Badiou

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation,
nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi

http://www.e-sword.net/  Free bible software

http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free
or
http://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/RNKJV_W.zip <--free
download of the Restored Names King James Version

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 10:37:16 AM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
Are you all dead? Where are all the other people that post... suppose
to be a thousand members hear.. where are all of you?

> Many a man's strength is in opposition, and when he faileth, he grows
> out of use.
> Francis Bacon
>
> Evil is the moment when I lack the strength to be true to the Good
> that compels me.
> Alain Badiou
>
> An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation,
> nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
> Mohandas Gandhi
>
> http://www.e-sword.net/ Free bible software
>
> http://www.isr-messianic.org/ <- download the scriptures free
> orhttp://messianicyehoshua.googlegroups.com/web/RNKJV_W.zip <--free

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 5, 2009, 11:17:32 AM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
Good question. As for me, it seemed to have turned into the Snow
Power Hour, where we watch you preach. You have dominated the forum
for the last year it seems, opening up a thread with a long teaching
according to Snow. You do not seem to me to value discussion,
midrash, or others opinions, so I've just been sitting here watching
the show, and at times getting involved in other forums. Actually
most of the time, I don't even read them all the way through. My
guess is you've run them all off!

But, I don't know if I've ever heard from more than a handful of folks
since I've been on here. It is a shame.
> > Respond directly:http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshuahttp://groups.yahoo.c...

CHARLES HUFMAN

Nov 5, 2009, 1:06:00 PM11/5/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
I second that emotion. I am tired of Shaul the oposing apostate, YHWH'S
name in Hebrew only, and than back around again and again, an soon the
only one snowing...........is snow; the rest are snooring.  I personally miss
the others, ken, mod, You, and many I cannot call emiediatly to mind.

most sincerely  Charles

Moderator

Nov 5, 2009, 2:29:08 PM11/5/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com

Snow,

I appreciate the expressive and flowery nature of your post but it has the flavor of some of the “new-age” (which are really “age-old”) ideas. Curiously, you bash Shaul/ ‘Paul’ and then seem to support a good deal of his writings by your comments?! I see conflict in your statements as you ruminate on your spirituality.

More later…

~ Moderator

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 4:25:48 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
> More later.

I think it's a shame that after all this output, this is the only
issue any of you dwell on. It's not what I don't subscribe to that is
important (at least to me). I actually went so far to avoid that
topic, I quoted some of his more agreeable passages. It saddens me
that their is so little love of Yahweh that all people do is lament
the writing of the inventor of Christianity. Isn't it possible to
discuss other topics? Since Paul spoke out of both sides of his mouth
(in translation or reality) any idea can be supported by his text
including Atheism.

1Co 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not
expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought
under the power of any.

Any other topic, PLEASE. Feel free to compare me to "New Age" authors
because the reality is that a LOT of them actually have it more
correct in my opinion.. that is a good topic. I maintain that each of
my statements stand up under the scrutiny of the teachings of Yehoshua
or the other prophets and if I have spoken contrary, please call me on
it so that I may learn....

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 4:33:13 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 6, 5:06 am, "CHARLES HUFMAN" <ROCKANRAIL2...@MSN.COM> wrote:
> I second that emotion. I am tired of Shaul the oposing apostate, YHWH'S
> name in Hebrew only, and than back around again and again, an soon the
> only one snowing...........is snow; the rest are snooring.  I personally miss
> the others, ken, mod, You, and many I cannot call emiediatly to mind.
>
> most sincerely  Charles

It seems I rocked the boat to hard.. you know... to me it's like if
people don't have somebody to kick they aren't happy. I wish you guys
would get inspired.. if I have been detrimental to your inspiration,
I am sorry and this was not what I wanted to do...

Regardless, I do appreciate your comments, even besides the fact that
you disagree and think I'm arrogant... find your inspiration, please.
If nothing else, get inspired to toss me out if I've been such a
negative force, I apologize.

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 4:36:27 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 6, 3:17 am, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> Good question.  As for me, it seemed to have turned into the Snow
> Power Hour, where we watch you preach.  You have dominated the forum
> for the last year it seems, opening up a thread with a long teaching
> according to Snow.  You do not seem to me to value discussion,
> midrash, or others opinions, so I've just been sitting here watching
> the show, and at times getting involved in other forums.  Actually
> most of the time, I don't even read them all the way through.  My
> guess is you've run them all off!
>
> But, I don't know if I've ever heard from more than a handful of folks
> since I've been on here.  It is a shame.

I'm certain that Ken is done with me and I respect that he is entitled
to his own thoughts. Isn't there topics we do agree on? I do value
discussion.. it just seems like nobody is interested in starting
one... I hope I'm not to blame.. sorry.

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 5, 2009, 4:53:10 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
> It seems I rocked the boat to hard.. you know... to me it's like if
> people don't have somebody to kick they aren't happy.

You asked where we've been. The question is why we've been
"uninspired". You just answered it. You have not been kicked.
You've been ignored. To me, it's all about you. You even changed the
thread name to be all about you. Mod says you're "new age". Gee,
only back on the last monologue, er thread, and you open it up by
quoting Buddha. That is like the folks in Washington who love to
quote Mao Zedong. Did they say some smart things? No doubt. Are
they to be held up as models and quote them? So a false elohim will
"stand up under the scrutiny of the teachings of Yehoshua"?

Uninspired? Never. Bored with you maybe. You opened up the can of
worms, so let me ask you...

Why has this forum come to a screeching halt over the last few
months? You tell me.

On Nov 5, 4:33 pm, guardian Snow <snowpheo...@eck.net.au> wrote:
> On Nov 6, 5:06 am, "CHARLES HUFMAN" <ROCKANRAIL2...@MSN.COM> wrote:
>
> > I second that emotion. I am tired of Shaul the oposing apostate, YHWH'S
> > name in Hebrew only, and than back around again and again, an soon the
> > only one snowing...........issnow; the rest are snooring.  I personally miss

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 9:38:44 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 6, 8:53 am, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> > It seems I rocked the boat to hard.. you know... to me it's like if
> > people don't have somebody to kick they aren't happy.
>
> You asked where we've been.  The question is why we've been
> "uninspired".  You just answered it.  You have not been kicked.
> You've been ignored.  To me, it's all about you.  You even changed the
> thread name to be all about you.  Mod says you're "new age".  Gee,
> only back on the last monologue, er thread, and you open it up by
> quoting Buddha.

So, do you think that the only inspired writers in the world are from
Israel? Is it not possible for YAHWEH to reveal himself to others in
other spiritual teachings? I can not say that something is a lie just
because it came from a source outside the scriptures, do you? The
scriptures teach that even Egypt was to have a saviour and that every
generation would have one.. If YAHWEH created ALL THINGS, doesn't
that mean he created Buddha too?

To be clear, I do not agree with all these authors say, just as I
don't agree with all that Paul says because they are based in a
translation and yet, I can not deny the truth either, that all may be
one in the spirit.

Joh 17:21 so that they all might be one, as You, Father, are in Me,
and I in You, so that they too might be one in Us, so that the world
might believe that You have sent Me.

>  That is like the folks in Washington who love to
> quote Mao Zedong.  Did they say some smart things?  No doubt.  Are
> they to be held up as models and quote them?  So a false elohim  will
> "stand up under the scrutiny of the teachings of Yehoshua"?

If they speak accordingly to the Torah, YES.

> Uninspired?  Never.  Bored with you maybe.  You opened up the can of
> worms, so let me ask you...
>
> Why has this forum come to a screeching halt over the last few
> months?  You tell me.

Why should I seek to tell you why you are reactive and not proactive
in your thoughts... this is strictly your choice. If you had
something that inspired you, certainly you would have shared it with
us rather then simply reacting to what other people say.

I have tried to help you.

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 5, 2009, 10:11:23 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
> So, do you think that the only inspired writers in the world are from
> Israel? Is it not possible for YAHWEH to reveal himself to others in
> other spiritual teachings?

I do not point people towards those who are deceivers. You don't mind
it as long as they say something you agree with.

> If YAHWEH created ALL THINGS, doesn't
> that mean he created Buddha too?

Well yeah. But He also created HaSatan. Does that mean we should not
be discriminating? But this is old ground. Mod called you on this
long ago, and seemed you agreed with him, but yet continue to quote
from false prophets.

>If you had something that inspired you, certainly you would have shared it with
> us rather then simply reacting to what other people say.

There are other places to share. The joy of sharing here is gone.
When somebody keeps pissing in your pool, you go swimming elsewhere.

> I have tried to help you.

Now that is so big of you. And to think everybody says you have a
pride problem.

See all this proves my point. For the last few months, you haven't
pissed anybody off because we all ignored you. Now here we are
engaging again and we're back to your same old crap. So, if you
really want to see folks posting, you're going to need to take a
vacation.

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 10:35:27 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 6, 2:11 pm, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> > So, do you think that the only inspired writers in the world are from
> > Israel?  Is it not possible for YAHWEH to reveal himself to others in
> > other spiritual teachings?
>
> I do not point people towards those who are deceivers.  You don't mind
> it as long as they say something you agree with.
>
> > If YAHWEH created ALL THINGS, doesn't
> > that mean he created Buddha too?
>
> Well yeah.  But He also created HaSatan.  Does that mean we should not
> be discriminating?  But this is old ground.  Mod called you on this
> long ago, and seemed you agreed with him, but yet continue to quote
> from false prophets.

Ironically, I've said you have done the same. The bible is a
COLLECTION of works that the Romans deemed "inspired" and interpreted
by removing the name of Yahweh and forming a dogma around the Christ
instead of his deity. We can all spend our days pointing fingers at
false prophets but I say it's better to quote what is truth.

Buddha said, “He is able who thinks he is able. All that we are is
the result of what we have thought. If a man speaks or acts with an
evil thought, pain follows him. If a man speaks or acts with a pure
thought, happiness follows him, like a shadow that never leaves him.
All wrong-doing arises because of mind. If mind is transformed can
wrong-doing remain?”

Do you not recognize where the Messiah and prophets taught the same
message? Please tell me how this quote makes Buddha a liar, I'd be
interested to see you work this out.

> >If you had something that inspired you, certainly you would have shared it with
> > us rather then simply reacting to what other people say.
>
> There are other places to share.  The joy of sharing here is gone.
> When somebody keeps pissing in your pool, you go swimming elsewhere.
>
> > I have tried to help you.
>
> Now that is so big of you.  And to think everybody says you have a
> pride problem.

From your perspective, do you not try to help people you come into
contact with? If attempting to be helpful and teach is PRIDE then you
better crucify me too. Popular opinion doesn't make truth and if
that were the case then the world is flat, blood letting is good and
the moon is made of cheese and the Messiah should have shut his
mouth... He wasn't very popular either...

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 5, 2009, 10:49:58 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
> Do you not recognize where the Messiah and prophets taught the same
> message?

So you're telling me that Buddha was a prophet?

> From your perspective, do you not try to help people you come into
> contact with?

I can only help those if; 1. I recognize they have a problem 2. I
have the solution

You seem to think we all have a problem. Yeah boy, you and the
Messiah... and none of us poor suckers can see your greatness.

But I'm done here. You're still here... same old stuff.... I'm done
too. You've killed this forum....again.

Moderator

Nov 5, 2009, 11:10:15 PM11/5/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
Snow,

Yes, remember that "even the demons believe." They also know how to best
deceive others with a tinge of truth... as Mary Poppins sang, "Oh just a
spoonful of sugar (truth) helps the medicine (lie) go down..."

If Buddha and other FALSE prophets didn't have that spoonful of "sugar,"
then no one would listen to their lies. Don't "swallow" it.

~ Moderator

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 11:30:22 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
On Nov 6, 2:49 pm, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> > Do you not recognize where the Messiah and prophets taught the same
> > message?
>
> So you're telling me that Buddha was a prophet?

I am telling you that many of the quotes of the Messiah Yehoshua were
also made by Buddha many years before him. If they agree then I see
no harm in quoting things that lead to the same truth.

"Holding on to anger is like grasping a hot coal with the intent of
throwing it at someone else; you are the one who gets burned."
Buddha

Do you see where this is the same teaching of the Messiah on
forgiveness and loving your enemies? Explaining something in a
different way is to help the reader to understand certain truths. To
me it is no different then quoting Apostle Paul, which you did not
object to.

Paul was not without truth but simply because you have been
conditioned to reject one speaker as truth and strive with all other
truths is you being raised in a conflict society.

“The conflict view asserts that only one strain of doctrine can assume
the commanding heights, and so all the progress of groups lower on the
faith chain depends on unseating others from power. Secular groups can
hold this view, believing that religion must be vanquished from the
earth, and so too with religious groups that believe secularism must
be destroyed.

This is why we hear about "breaking barriers" rather than encouraging
opportunity, about policies rather than freedom, about power rather
than entrepreneurship. For the media writing about all this, it is the
only intellectual model they have in mind. The conflict view of
society was taught to them in college and is reinforced daily in the
press. Also, unless you have some clear filter in mind, it seems like
the conflict view is supported by plenty of evidence, given that the
rise of the state has actually generated social antagonism where none
should exist.”
Llewellyn H. Rockwell

> > From your perspective, do you not try to help people you come into
> > contact with?
>
> I can only help those if; 1. I recognize they have a problem  2.  I
> have the solution
>
> You seem to think we all have a problem.  Yeah boy, you and the
> Messiah... and none of us poor suckers can see your greatness.

I have never, ever spoke of myself in such a fashion. In fact, I
avoid speaking of myself at all times.. what do you really even know
of me at all? You are in fact trying to help me now and I recognize
this fact but I do not see you as a "poor sucker", in fact, I see your
greatness and in my opinion have been trying to help you recognize
that greatness within yourself, not me.

guardian Snow

Nov 5, 2009, 11:41:56 PM11/5/09
to The Narrow Gate
The same can apply to many and yet, this does not negate truth. I
quoted some passages that I agree with by Apostle Paul and you know
how I feel about his works... but this does not take away from truth
which always stands. Explaining things in more then one way by a
different authors is simply an attempt to reach that section of the
brain in other people that may not interpret things the same way that
one teacher does or one student does.. the first recognition of truth
is that it is based on authority the READER places in the author, not
the authority the author placed in himself.

If the reader thinks, "Jesus is God" then he places higher authority
on the Good News and then Paul as the true revelation of his deity
Jesus. If the reader thinks of YAHWEH as his deity, then one places a
higher authority on the Torah and the Messiah is his prophet, servant
and a man that manifested the spirit of Yahweh.

If I have no authority with any of you, which seems to be the case,
then my words are automatically discredited as garbage and yet, to me
it is different based on two different perspectives.

Please understand that I respect your perspective and know you will
disagree but at least you have finally engaged in a discussion.

CHARLES HUFMAN

Nov 6, 2009, 2:49:09 AM11/6/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
yup! this is why I have been not posting, because it appears all are
ignoring Snow. I can tell you if we get a good topic on  here worthy
of edification I will add my .235 cents worth.............or learn from
those more astute. I am done with Snows windmill topics............
and around and around we go and where we stop.............well!
nobody knows.

Hey I got one?? where does it say Red hiefer in the Torah??

most sincerely  Charles
> yup! this is why I have been not posting, because it appears all are
> ignoring Snow. I can tell you if we get a good topic on  here worthy
> of edification I will add my .235 cents worth.............or learn from
> those more astute. I am done with Snows windmill topics............
> and around and around we go and where we stop.............well!
> nobody knows.
>
> Hey I got one?? where does it say Red hiefer in the Torah??
>
> most sincerely  Charles

You know.. the sad thing is that this topic that I was speaking on had
zero to do with Paul, I even quoted him and nothing to do with
asserting the name. I don't think it's fair that you say this but
your are entitled to your opinion to lay blame on me rather then
raising your own topics. Why not take initiative and be proactive
instead of complaining about topics other people are passionate
about.. why not find your own passion?

Moderator

Nov 6, 2009, 9:09:26 AM11/6/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com

Hey Charles,

Numbers 19:2 is the only reference to the red heifer. And your opinion is worth at least .3 cents :)

~ Moderator

yup! this is why I have been not posting, because it appears all are

ignoring Snow. I can tell you if we get a good topic on  here worthy

of edification I will add my .235 cents worth.............or learn from

those more astute. I am done with Snows windmill topics............

and around and around we go and where we stop.............well!

nobody knows.

Hey I got one?? where does it say Red heifer in the Torah??

most sincerely  Charles

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 6, 2009, 11:41:47 AM11/6/09
to The Narrow Gate
>Why not take initiative and be proactive
> instead of complaining about topics other people are passionate
> about.. why not find your own passion?

You are one arrogant son of a ..... gun. How dare you. You think
because you blab all over the place you are the only one passionate
about what you believe? Do we have to engage with you to prove our
passion?

You are correct that we are not passionate about your posts. Does
Buddha not have any words of wisdom about going where you are
appreciated? Why not find a place where somebody finds the same value
in your words that you do? I think that you are correct, your words
have no life to us, as far as I can gather. Why else do you get no
response? Why else has this place shut down? As your words produce
no fruit here, you have but 2 ways to respond. 1.) Examine the seeds
you sow 2.) If you determine that the ground is not fertile, then go
plant somewhere else. I do not wish to be mean, but to help
you. ;) In the past, you have heard little to nothing from anybody
on this thread, as you have long considered yourself the teacher.
Perhaps after months of seeing no fruit here you will reevaluate your
efforts, if for no other reason that the good of others. If your
desire is to see life come forth in others, if that is your real
desire, then you might want to try silence and see if any comes forth
in an environment without you.

And not that you will hear this, but stranger things have happened.
As to quoting words of wisdom. I will freely quote from Will Rogers
or others who can coin a phrase that makes it easy to grasp a
concept. But I will not quote from the pope no matter how well he
says something. I will not give credit to those who oppose YHWH and
my friend, Buddha is a false elohim any way you slice it. Why point
others towards the baals? Is that a hard concept to grasp?

So the choice is yours Snow - do you wish to sow life or death?

guardian Snow

Nov 6, 2009, 4:50:53 PM11/6/09
to The Narrow Gate
What makes you think I haven't seen fruit? I see the orchard beyond
what is revealed to you but thank you for your thoughts, you make me
grateful and humble.

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 7, 2009, 12:56:04 AM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate
Now that is interesting. You were just asking if we were all dead.
You are virtually the only person to post here in months. So if you
see fruit in that, you either are achieving your goal of death, or you
see your posting to an empty room as fruit. Which is it?

CHARLES HUFMAN

Nov 7, 2009, 1:14:10 AM11/7/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
I became interested in this while reading the dead sea schrolls. apparently, there is
a resurgence of believers in Israel who believe the temple will be rebuilt. they have all
the articles, and furniture of the temple built and ready for its reconstruction. the only
thing that is missing is a red heifer for the opening sacrifice ceremony. they cannot find
one as of yet. I thought my version of scripture had just read heifer, but after looking up
your text in the hebrew it became apparent it is a "red" heifer. do not think me ignorant
or trite: but could not a herford heifer suffice?? what indeed is mean by a red heifer??

most impassionately  Charles

guardian Snow

Nov 7, 2009, 6:55:12 AM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 7, 5:14 pm, "CHARLES HUFMAN" <rockanrail2...@msn.com> wrote:
> I became interested in this while reading the dead sea schrolls. apparently, there is
> a resurgence of believers in Israel who believe the temple will be rebuilt. they have all
> the articles, and furniture of the temple built and ready for its reconstruction. the only
> thing that is missing is a red heifer for the opening sacrifice ceremony. they cannot find
> one as of yet. I thought my version of scripture had just read heifer, but after looking up
> your text in the hebrew it became apparent it is a "red" heifer. do not think me ignorant
> or trite: but could not a herford heifer suffice?? what indeed is mean by a red heifer??
>
> most impassionately  Charles

From what I know, they have a red heiger in Israel for several years
now and have been working to breed it. In fact, I believe the first
one was born in November, 2002. This link shows you pictures of it
and I believe it was one of the reasons that actually sparked the
outbreak of war.

http://www.templeinstitute.org/archive/red_heifer_born.htm

I remember because the Orthodox rabbis have declared it kosher so that
they are waiting for the Messiah to come and make the ashes for
purification. It's the story of the tenth Red Heifer.. see this page:

http://www.templeinstitute.org/red_heifer/tenth_red_heifer.htm

The Temple Institute are the group that are working to rebuild the
temple. Hope this helps.

guardian Snow

Nov 7, 2009, 7:09:37 AM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 7, 4:56 pm, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> Now that is interesting.  You were just asking if we were all dead.
> You are virtually the only person to post here in months.  So if you
> see fruit in that, you either are achieving your goal of death, or you
> see your posting to an empty room as fruit.  Which is it?

I find it interesting that you blame me for YOU not having inspiration
to post. Do you always seek to blame other people for what is
essentially your own LACK desire to participate? Last time I checked,
you had your own brain, your own computer and could type out your own
post and had the ability to speak on any topic you wanted to...

I find it rather sad that you think you are unable to direct your own
conversation with other people and are unable to take initiative in
speaking on topics you desire.

Let's be clear, if I post and nobody responds, I'm fine with that... I
do that in a dozen forums already where I'm the only person that ever
posted outside the initial post... nobody forces you to talk to me and
nobody forces you not to talk to me. Nobody forces me to post but
moderator can boot me if he feels like it.. it's his forum and I
respect that but let's not sink to such a low level of finger pointing
just because some people haven't figured out what they to talk
about...

Instead of crying fowl and saying I ruined your ball game, pick up the
ball and participate and if you don't want to throw the ball to me,
that's fine... toss it off to Charles or Moderator and you can play
with each other but the bottom line is that I'M NOT STOPPING YOU from
speaking your mind, I don't have that kind of authority and you do
have your own mind so USE IT.

Blaming me for your short comings is pathetic and YOUR BETTER THAN
THAT. So.. for the first time since I've come to this forum... why do
YOU get off your backside ... make a post on a topic you like and put
yourself out for public ridicule like I do all the time...

Piss or get off the toilet my friend... Stop being reactive and start
a topic that you like and let's talk.

Beverly Wheeler

Nov 7, 2009, 8:20:30 AM11/7/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
* * * * * * *
Jobless?
Looking For Work?
Need Extra Income?

Perfect Home Business For Gardeners,
Farmers, Stay At Home Moms,
Collage Students,
The Disabled & Their Families.

Check It Out At:
www.2plus7.com/ralphgold27
www.power27.com/ralphgold27
------------------
Visit www.FountainOfYouth-GojiSeed.com
And Be Healthy, Wealthy & Wise!

"Whether therefore you eat, or drink, or whatsoever you do,
do all to the honor of Yahweh" the "Creator of Heaven,
Earth and Sea, and the Fountains of Water." HalleluYah!
1 Corinthians 10:32; Revelation 14:7.
--------------------
For Spiritual Enlightenment Visit:
www.TheTwo-EdgedSwordOfTruth.org

"Truth Wears No Mask:
Bows At No Human Shrine:
Seeks Neither Favor Nor Applause:
She Asks Only A Hearing."
Redfield
--------------------
“Error cannot stand alone,
And would soon become extinct if it did not
Fasten itself like a parasite upon the Tree of Truth.
Error draws its life from the Truth
Of YHWH Elohiym.”
E. G. White Review & Herald, October 22, 1895 par. 7.
--------------------
The truth is incontrovertible,
malice may attack it,
ignorance may deride it,
but in the end; there it is.
Winston Churchill

guardian Snow

Nov 7, 2009, 9:26:54 AM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate
Hellow Beverly Wheeler, it's a blessing to hear from you sister.. I
have a post that I call, "Do you need money" on the Messianic.Yehoshua
forum.. Would you repost this under that title for me too?

Mat 13:12 For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have
more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away
even that he hath.

I think this is a key principle in our dealings with need for money
and I speak about it in my post.

http://groups.google.com/group/messianicYehoshua/browse_thread/thread/245fa0977fb60fc9

Hope you continue to be blessed and thank you in advance:)

On Nov 8, 12:20 am, Beverly Wheeler <israel-light...@i-rule.net>

Beverly Wheeler

Nov 7, 2009, 10:16:12 AM11/7/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
Shalom Brother Snow,

You are our Brother.
Unlike Cain, We are our Brother's Keeper.
And we still Love you.

Comments Below:

> On Nov 6, 6:29 am, Moderator <narrowgategr...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Snow,
>>
>> I appreciate the expressive and flowery nature of your post but it
>> has the
>> flavor of some of the "new-age" (which are really "age-old") ideas.
>> Curiously, you bash Shaul/ 'Paul' and then seem to support a good
>> deal of
>> his writings by your comments?! I see conflict in your statements as
>> you
>> ruminate on your spirituality.
>>
>> More later.
>
> I think it's a shame that after all this output, this is the only
> issue any of you dwell on. It's not what I don't subscribe to that is
> important (at least to me). I actually went so far to avoid that
> topic, I quoted some of his more agreeable passages. It saddens me
> that their is so little love of Yahweh that all people do is lament
> the writing of the inventor of Christianity.

NOT TRUE! Paul was not the inventor of Christianity, Apostate Israel
was! You brother Snow, are stoning your Brother!

> Isn't it possible to
> discuss other topics? Since Paul spoke out of both sides of his mouth
> (in translation or reality) any idea can be supported by his text
> including Atheism.

Brother Snow, So can all spurious doctrine be supported by Scriptures
which have been mistranslated by erring scribes and translators. This
is not just true of Paul/Saul's Writings, but the WHOLE BIBLE. Why is
that so hard for you to acknowledge?

You may not see it, or acknowledge it, but you have become obsessed
with stoning your Brother Paul/Saul!

If you Loved YHWH with all your heart and soul as commanded in
Deuteronomy 10:12,13; you would not be stoning your brother.

By repeatedly stoning Paul/Saul in every one of your post you are
actually hindering the cause of TRUTH, you are driving a way the
sincere Truth seeker.

Paul/Saul IS NOT the way to EXPOSE Churchanity (Christianity & Jewism).
Let Paul/Saul rest in peace!

> 1Co 6:12 All things are lawful unto me, but all things are not
> expedient: all things are lawful for me, but I will not be brought
> under the power of any.
>
> Any other topic, PLEASE. Feel free to compare me to "New Age" authors
> because the reality is that a LOT of them actually have it more
> correct in my opinion.. that is a good topic. I maintain that each of

> my statements stand up under the scrutiny of the teachings of Yehoshua

> or the other prophets and if I have spoken contrary, please call me on
> it so that I may learn....

Brother Snow, NO! YOUR STATEMENTS DO NOT STAND UP! Even me, little
KISS, can see this; and you have been called on this many times by your
brothers; but you refuse to acknowledge anything other than what you
maintain as truth.

How can YHWH use such, when they have closed their eyes, and stone His
messengers? To tell you the truth, we see allot of Paul/Saul in you.

Maybe YHWH YAHWSHUA will knock you down with a bright Light about Noon;
we hope so if that is what it takes to turn you around and set you
right again.

And then again, maybe not, He may just give you up to your
self-righteous rags.

On Thursday, November 5, 2009, at 03:33 PM, guardian Snow wrote:

> On Nov 6, 5:06 am, "CHARLES HUFMAN" <ROCKANRAIL2...@MSN.COM> wrote:
>> I second that emotion. I am tired of Shaul the oposing apostate,
>> YHWH'S
>> name in Hebrew only, and than back around again and again, an soon the

>> only one snowing...........is snow; the rest are snooring.  I

>> personally miss
>> the others, ken, mod, You, and many I cannot call emiediatly to mind.
>>
>> most sincerely  Charles
>
> It seems I rocked the boat to hard.. you know... to me it's like if
> people don't have somebody to kick they aren't happy.

Is that why you kick around your Brother Paul/Saul? It makes you happy?
That is NOT showing Brotherly Love or respect.

> I wish you guys
> would get inspired.. if I have been detrimental to your inspiration,
> I am sorry and this was not what I wanted to do...

We do hope that you truly are sorry, and, you can prove that by laying
Brother Paul/Saul to rest, and quite judging him; YHWH is his Judge!

Now, That would really inspire us all.

> Regardless, I do appreciate your comments, even besides the fact that
> you disagree and think I'm arrogant... find your inspiration, please.
> If nothing else, get inspired to toss me out if I've been such a
> negative force, I apologize.

YHWH has not tossed you out yet, and neither do we.
You are only a negative force when you kick your Brothers and your
Brother Paul around.

REPENT! YHWH has a great work for you to do. Quit kicking at the
pricks! You cannot accomplish it while stoning your brothers!

On Thursday, November 5, 2009, at 03:36 PM, guardian Snow wrote:

Brother Snow, Yes there are topics of truth that should be discussed;
will they be agreed upon by the majority? No! Most hate Truth because
it exposes their error and wrong doing.

But nevertheless, it is YHWH's Servants duty to proclaim them,
regardless of the consequence!

Kicking Paul around is not one of those Truths!

YHWH gave you and us a very important topic several months ago. It
Concerns The Lost Calendar Of Israel & YHWH's True Seventh Day
Shabbath Day, the "Sign between Him and His True Yisrael-Lights Indeed"
For-------Ever!

Be Blessed!
The Wheelers

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 7, 2009, 11:34:23 AM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate
Israel has had a red heifer for a long time now. Can you say moooo?

Here's a good link that explains it: http://www.arksearch.com/naredhef.htm

As to the temple, you are correct, it is all ready to go. They have
tried repeatedly to lay the cornerstone, but feel like there is only
place on earth for the Holy of Holies to rest and until the Dome is
removed, will never see it built. I saw an article this last week by
a Christian who went undercover to some "one world order" meeting
where they talked about a merging of religions coming where Jew,
Muslim and Christian can "be one". We'll soon see.

I think it is the goodness of Hashem to keep the Temple from being
built in the Land while Israel tolerates its enemies.

On Nov 7, 1:14 am, "CHARLES HUFMAN" <rockanrail2...@msn.com> wrote:
> I became interested in this while reading the dead sea schrolls. apparently, there is
> a resurgence of believers in Israel who believe the temple will be rebuilt. they have all
> the articles, and furniture of the temple built and ready for its reconstruction. the only
> thing that is missing is a red heifer for the opening sacrifice ceremony. they cannot find
> one as of yet. I thought my version of scripture had just read heifer, but after looking up
> your text in the hebrew it became apparent it is a "red" heifer. do not think me ignorant
> or trite: but could not a herford heifer suffice?? what indeed is mean by a red heifer??
>
> most impassionately  Charles

OneandOnlyOne

Nov 7, 2009, 11:54:33 AM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate
> Blaming me for your short comings is pathetic and YOUR BETTER THAN
> THAT.

My, you are the height of wisdom. You are the one who is so wise he
can see everyone else's shortcoming. What I am saying is you have
ruined this place for me. Think I'll join the ranks of Ken and go
south where there is no snow... For all these months, I refused to
participate here to keep from getting into pissing matches with you
Snow. Pissing on everybody seems to be your idea of "passion". And
seeing your self in print seems to be your idea of fruit. There are
far too many other places to go. I've had enough here.

guardian Snow

Nov 7, 2009, 12:02:52 PM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 8, 2:16 am, Beverly Wheeler <israel-light...@i-rule.net> wrote:
> Shalom Brother Snow,

"Every time I try to get out, they keep pulling me back in"
The Godfather

No would suffice. I respect that and I respect your opinion. Whether
by translation of purpose the issue is behind me and I have moved on
to other topics of discussion and not turning back. It is not worth
the effort to correct his many grievous errors.

The bottom line is that whatever version of scriptures you believe
this "messenger" should have wrote, we do not have and according to
Duet 13,

Deu 13:5 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to
death; because he hath spoken to turn you away from YAHWEH your
Elohim, which brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed you
out of the house of bondage, to thrust thee out of the way which
YAHWEH thy Elohim commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put the
evil away from the midst of thee.

So, while all of scriptures have been tampered with according to you
then this simply means we should reject the whole bible. I trust the
Hebrew scriptures and knowing the history of the Greek and Roman
churches do not trust the New Testament except when they speak
according to the source text of the Torah.

Isa 8:20 To the Torah and to the witness! If they do not speak
according to this Word, it is because they have no daybreak

This is my standard and I respect that you base your work on his
writing, I don't need him or his misleading doctrine that simply has
you serving a servant rather then the One true Saviour, YAHWEH.

Isa 45:22 “Turn to Me and be saved, all you ends of the earth! For I
am Ěl, and there is none else.

Paul is not my Saviour and I am circumcised so his doctrine is not for
me.

Isa 52:1 Awake, awake! Put on your strength, O Tsiyon, put on your
garments of splendour, O Yerushalayim, the set-apart city! For no more
do the uncircumcised and the unclean come into you.

Gal 5:2 See, I, Sha’ul, say to you that if you become circumcised,
Messiah shall be of no use to you.

All the prophets say you must be circumcised in the flesh and heart.

Eze 44:9 ‘Thus said the Master Yahweh, “No son of a foreigner,
uncircumcised in heart or uncircumcised in flesh, comes into My set-
apart place, even any son of a foreigner who is among the children of
Yisra’ĕl.

While many refuse to acknowledge that Paul speaks against the prophets
and Torah, I stand my ground and stand by the Torah. I do NOT accept
the authority of ROME to bundle Paul with my Scriptures and tell me he
is inspired. ROME is not my deity, YAHWEH IS, you are entitled to
enjoy your opinion.

I think it's a shame this is alway the issue. it seems you've been
holding this for some time now, so be it. Are we even able to speak
of other topics or am I to be constantly reminded of your love of
Paul.

guardian Snow

Nov 7, 2009, 12:16:08 PM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 8, 3:54 am, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> > Blaming me for your short comings is pathetic and YOUR BETTER THAN
> > THAT.
>
> My, you are the height of wisdom.  You are the one who is so wise he
> can see everyone else's shortcoming.  What I am saying is you have
> ruined this place for me.  Think I'll join the ranks of Ken and go
> south where there is no snow...  For all these months, I refused to
> participate here to keep from getting into pissing matches with you
> Snow.  Pissing on everybody seems to be your idea of "passion".   And
> seeing your self in print seems to be your idea of fruit.  There are
> far too many other places to go.  I've had enough here.

You contribute so many original ideas where ever you go (sob) and
with that inspiration you would be sorely missed by me. Good to see
you give victory so easily over to the one you consider your enemy.

Leave and I win, live with that:) Buh Bye

guardian Snow

Nov 7, 2009, 9:01:12 PM11/7/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 8, 3:54 am, OneandOnlyOne <medwin...@yadtel.net> wrote:
> > Blaming me for your short comings is pathetic and YOUR BETTER THAN
> > THAT.
>
> My, you are the height of wisdom.  You are the one who is so wise he
> can see everyone else's shortcoming.  What I am saying is you have
> ruined this place for me.  Think I'll join the ranks of Ken and go
> south where there is no snow...  For all these months, I refused to
> participate here to keep from getting into pissing matches with you
> Snow.  Pissing on everybody seems to be your idea of "passion".   And
> seeing your self in print seems to be your idea of fruit.  There are
> far too many other places to go.  I've had enough here.

"The only thing required for evil to triumph is that good people
do nothing."

If you feel so strongly, you should make a case for why you subscribe
to your set of beliefs but I don't see why people think one belief
must dominate another... it makes sense that everybody expresses his
own ideas rather then just attacking everybody elses.

guardian Snow

Nov 10, 2009, 8:06:31 AM11/10/09
to The Narrow Gate

On Nov 7, 1:09 am, Moderator <narrowgategr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Charles,
>
> Numbers 19:2 is the only reference to the red heifer. And your opinion is
> worth at least .3 cents :)
>
> ~ Moderator

I found this interesting article on the red heifer at Jeff Benner's
site you guys might find interesting:

http://www.ancient-hebrew.org/8_heifer.html

CHARLES HUFMAN

Nov 12, 2009, 2:03:30 AM11/12/09
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
Snow

very interesting. just when I thought I knew it all!!

always sincere, well?! not always  Charles