Re: [Narrow Gate 4539] Digest for thenarrowgate@googlegroups.com - 2 Messages in 2 Topics

jesse orozco

Nov 21, 2011, 9:19:27 AM11/21/11
to thenar...@googlegroups.com
Almost all the Nephilim were destroyed after the great flood. There were a handful that survived in deep caves underground that housed air cavities to breath, example descendants like Goliath. When they died their spirits went up and looked for a place to survive. GOD/Eloheim as you like to call him would not breath them back into his bosom. Why because the were deformed/unclean wicked spirits that could not be allowed to contaminate him. This is why today they wonder in dry places looking for a 'house' to live in....they hate the water...especially 'baptism'...this is why we have 'unclean' spirits' to this day. would you like to know more?