Miss me?

Snow

Nov 3, 2010, 12:13:16 PM11/3/10
to The Narrow Gate
I use to try and speak to people here... I wonder if you miss me
pushing all your buttons.. looks like the forum died. I'll leave you
with something positive:

If you you think you are beaten, you are,
If you think you dare not, you don't
If you like to win,but but you think you can't,
it is almost certain you wont.

If you think you'll lose, your lost
For out of the world we find,
success begins with a fellows will--
Its all in the state of mind.''

If you think you are out classed, you are,
You got to think high to rise,
you have to be sure of your self before
you can ever win a price.

Life battles don't always go
To the stronger or faster man,
But soon or late the man who wins
Is the man WHO THINKS HE CAN"
~Napoleon Hill

Take care folks:)O

Snow

Nov 4, 2010, 4:07:45 AM11/4/10
to The Narrow Gate
"Faith in something greater than ourselves enables us to do what we
have said we'll do, to press forward when we are tired or hurt or
afraid, to keep going when the challenge seems overwhelming and the
course is entirely uncertain." — Gordon B. Hinckley

Snow

Nov 6, 2010, 2:30:28 AM11/6/10
to The Narrow Gate
Mat 9:10 And it came to be, as יהושע sat at the table in the house,
that see, many tax collectors and sinners came and sat down with Him
and His taught ones.
Mat 9:11 And when the Pharisees saw it, they said to His taught ones,
“Why does your Teacher eat with tax collectors and sinners?”

1Co 5:11 But now I have written to you not to keep company with
anyone
called ‘a brother,’ if he is one who whores, or greedy of gain, or an
idolater, or a reviler, or a drunkard, or a swindler – not even to
eat
with such a one.

Mat 9:12 And יהושע hearing this, said to them, “Those who are strong
have no need of a physician, but those who are sick.
Mat 9:13 “But go and learn what this means, ‘I desire compassion and
not offering.’ For I did not come to call the righteous to
repentance,
but sinners.”

If Paul were the Messiah, you’d be outside hungry.

Errors of the Pharisee’s number 2:

Mat 22:32 ‘I am the Elohim of Aḇraham, and the Elohim of Yitsḥaq,
and the Elohim of Yaʽaqoḇ’? Elohim is not the Elohim of the dead, but
of the living.”

So we see again the leaven of the Pharisee in Paul:

Rom 14:9 For unto this Messiah died and rose and lived again, to rule
over both the dead and the living.

Mark and Luke confirmed the teaching:

Mar 12:24 And יהושע answering, said to them, “Is this not why you go
astray, because you do not know the Scriptures nor the power of
Elohim?
….
Mar 12:27 “He is not the Elohim of the dead, but Elohim of the living.
You, then, go greatly astray.”

Luk 20:38 “Now He is not the Elohim of the dead, but of the living,
for all live to Him.”

How many times do we see Paul saying, "The dead in Christ"??

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout,
with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the
dead in Christ shall rise first:
1Th 4:17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up
together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so
shall we ever be with the Lord.

It's false prophesy... you know how we can tell?

Mat 27:52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints
which slept arose,
Luk 23:43 And יהושע said to him, “Truly, I say to you today, you shall
be with Me in Paradise.”

Error #3

Rom 5:14 But death reigned from Aḏam until Mosheh, even over those
who had not sinned according to the likeness of the transgression of
Aḏam, who is a type of Him who was to come.

They believe this because they do not know the prophets word:

Eze 18:20 “The being who sins shall die. The son shall not bear the
crookedness of the father, nor the father bear the crookedness of the
son. The righteousness of the righteous is upon himself, and the
wrongness of the wrong is upon himself.
Eze 18:21 “But the wrong1, if he turns from all his sins which he has
done, and he shall guard all My laws, and shall do right-ruling and
righteousness, he shall certainly live, he shall not die. Footnote:
1Similar passages in 3:18-21, 33:8-20.
Eze 18:22 “All the transgressions which he has done shall not be
remembered against him – in his righteousness that he has done, he
shall live.
Eze 18:23 “Have I any pleasure in the death of the wrong?” declares
the Master יהוה. “Is it not that he should turn from his ways, and
live?

Notice that turning from wrong ways... doing what is right the
scriptures say you have found forgiveness?