aquarist becomes a reef

denizen

Jun 19, 2013, 1:13:42 PM6/19/13
to the-freshwa...@googlegroups.com
The current Time magazine, with expiry date June 24, has an article on cremation the "New American Way of Death". It starts out:
"George Alan Thompson II, known as Big Al or the Fish Man, son of Columbus Ohio, resident of Kennesaw, GA... dies May 28, 2010 at age 50. He is now a reef.

Al died after a drunk driver hit Al, who was rtiding his Harley Davidson motorcycle. But Al was also a fish nut, who had 25

denizen

Jun 19, 2013, 1:19:16 PM6/19/13
to the-freshwa...@googlegroups.com
who once had 25 aquariums one room. Sorry I hit send by mistake...

I wonder any readers ever met Al on line or elsewhere, and what you think of his burial at sea to start a reef? It sounds pretty appropriate to me :o) .
d.

btw aquariums are fine, just ongoing maintenance.

NetMax

Jun 28, 2013, 6:35:36 PM6/28/13
to the-freshwa...@googlegroups.com
How does an aquarist become a reef?  They would have to 'bury' him in a bus!

I never met big Al, but I've met plenty of people with more than 25 tanks.

NetMax