Writing Outliner for MS Word

arehrlich

Jul 23, 2010, 10:00:30 AM7/23/10
to The Efficient Academic
Over the past several months I was one of the beta testers for a new
MS Word add-in called Writing Outliner. It enables a writer to break
down the work into sections and then pull them all together again once
the document is completed or near completed.

Check it out at www.writingoutliner.com. And no, I'm not affiliated
with the developer at all. Just a very pleased user. When the beta
testing was over I was first in line to purchase.

Alan

Laurence Vittes

Jul 23, 2010, 10:05:30 AM7/23/10
to the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
for Mac?

Alan

Laurence Vittes
2050 S. Bentley Ave. #202
Los Angeles CA 90025-5662
310-473-0890

e-mail: lvi...@gmail.com

Derek Chirnside

Jul 23, 2010, 11:28:46 PM7/23/10
to the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
From the developers:

Writing Outliner supports Word 2000/xp/2002/2003/2007/2010(32bit) for Windows, it does not support Mac. Hope it helps.

-Derek

From Derek Chirnside.

Edwin Yip

Jul 23, 2010, 10:55:29 PM7/23/10
to The Efficient Academic
Hi Laurence,

Writing Outliner Word Add-in supports Windows only, it supports all
versions from Word 2000 to 2010 (32bit).

--
Edwin Yip
http://WritingOutliner.com

On Jul 23, 10:05 pm, Laurence Vittes <lvit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> for Mac?
>
> On Jul 23, 2010, at 7:00 AM, arehrlich wrote:
>
> Over the past several months I was one of the beta testers for a new
> MS Word add-in called Writing Outliner.  It enables a writer to break
> down the work into sections and then pull them all together again once
> the document is completed or near completed.
>
> Check it out atwww.writingoutliner.com.  And no, I'm not affiliated
> with the developer at all.  Just a very pleased user.  When the beta
> testing was over I was first in line to purchase.
>
> Alan
>
> --
>
> Laurence Vittes
> 2050 S. Bentley Ave. #202
> Los Angeles CA 90025-5662
> 310-473-0890
>
> e-mail: lvit...@gmail.com

Edwin Yip

Jul 23, 2010, 11:02:13 PM7/23/10
to The Efficient Academic
Thanks for mentioning Writing Outliner, Alan :)

I'd like to add that Writing Outliner does not only let you break down
a complex writing into sections, but also allow writing synopsis,
notes, adding tags, attaching icons to each section, etc. In short,
all these features are mainly serves one purpose - to make managing/
organizing long documents much easier.