Text Pasting Utilities for Windows?

Eric Durbrow

Apr 8, 2010, 12:44:28 AM4/8/10
to The-Efficie...@googlegroups.com
Window users: Can you refer me to simple and cheap utilities in which a keystroke can paste an address or sentence in an email message, document, or text box? I use TextExpander on the Mac OS but would like to refer Window users for a similar applications (to help provide feedback on student papers). Thanks!

EHD
dur...@gmail.com

CB

Apr 8, 2010, 2:23:04 AM4/8/10
to The Efficient Academic
I can't presonally vouch for it, but Lifehacker's (free) Texter has
been recommended to me a couple of times. See
http://lifehacker.com/software/texter/lifehacker-code-texter-windows-238306.php

PeteWood

Apr 10, 2010, 1:06:45 PM4/10/10
to The Efficient Academic
I came across this great little tool the other day for copying and
pasting between computers - i've lost count of the number of times
I've had to paste the contents of an email, or a software serial
number from one PC to the other.

http://voato.com/tech/computers/web-apps/copy-and-paste-between-computers-easily-with-cl1p-net/

On Apr 8, 5:44 am, Eric Durbrow <durb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Window users: Can you refer me to simple and cheap utilities in which a keystroke can paste an address or sentence in an email message, document, or text box? I use TextExpander on the Mac OS but would like to refer Window users for a similar applications (to help provide feedback on student papers). Thanks!
>
> EHD

> durb...@gmail.com

aengineer

May 12, 2010, 7:57:39 PM5/12/10
to The Efficient Academic
Try AutoHotkey. It's splendid. I use it many, many times a day.
Completely free.
Jim Mitchell