Interesting chart reviews reference managers

Eric Durbrow

Sep 19, 2010, 11:53:46 AM9/19/10
to the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
I thought list members might be interested in this chart. It compares the features of various citation management programs (one the web or desktop).

http://blogs.nature.com/mfenner/2009/03/15/reference-manager-overview

EHD
dur...@gmail.com

Daly de Gagne

Sep 19, 2010, 12:00:56 PM9/19/10
to the-efficie...@googlegroups.com
Looks very interesting. I notice it does not include Biblioscape. I'd like to see some discussion of that program in comparison to others.

Daly

Simply get things done (web, mobile, iPhone) - easily manage your tasks, projects, and due dates. NOZBE is recommended by Lifehacker, Getting Things Done blog, Office Evolution, and many more knowledgeable users. Check it out using the free version: http://www.nozbe.com/a-A3F240E3

"We are healed from suffering only by experiencing it to the full."  Proust

TWITTER: @DalydeGagne http://@dalydegagneTwitter
TWITTER GROUPS: #indigneous #journ #GTD #Psych