NEW ROKY CD CLUB! ELEVATORS LIVE 1966!

Kiloh

Nov 5, 2014, 2:14:19 PM11/5/14
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Okay, okay, okay, the latest Roky CD Club effort is ready and boy is it a doozy! As most fans of the 13th Floor Elevators know, earlier this year a radio broadcast of the band, from the New Orleans Club, surfaced on Youtube. What most don't know is that, when that Youtube video went up, a copy of the raw file was also given to the Roky CD Club! We have been working our magic on it and... here it is! We also combined this NOC broadcast with the other one that we put out earlier to make one, 56 minute, NOC 'Elevators extravaganza!

Download this on both Pirate's Bay & Demonoid:

The 13th Floor Elevators - 1966-02-22 & 03-16, New Orleans Club, Houston, TX, KAZZ, Pre-FM, 56:14, ROK CD 55

1966-02-22, 26:11

Unknown Source > 2 Channel 44.1k/16-bit FLAC file > iZotope (EQ, gain adjustments, minor edits) > WAV > TLH > FLAC 6 (no SBE)

1) Gloria
2) You're Gonna Miss Me
3) Tried To Hide
4) Roller Coaster
5) You Really Got Me (fades out)

-----------------------

1966-03-16, 30:03

Unknown Source > Mono 44.1k/16-bit FLAC file >  iZotope (EQ, gain adjustments, minor edits, light decrackle for non-vinyl distortion) > WAV > TLH > FLAC 6 (no SBE)

6) Station Introduction
7) The Word
8) Monkey Island
9) Roller Coaster
10) I'm Down
11) Gloria
12) You're Gonna Miss Me (fades out)

A LewsiVer Production

For more information please Visit us at:

Jeff Curtis

Nov 5, 2014, 2:19:41 PM11/5/14
to texas-p
f yeah! Thanks, Kiloh - looking forward to checking this out!

JC
> --
> --
>
> To view the CD Club discography go to
> http://groups.google.com/group/texas-p/web/roky-cd-club-discography?hl=en
>
> ---
> "Texas Psych" group.
> email to texas-p+u...@googlegroups.com.

oatstao

Apr 8, 2015, 8:52:37 PM4/8/15
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Thanks ! This was circulating a while back - but a horrible sounding release.

Now if only people understood what it means to share with a torrent! Whoever is seeding this is just 1 seed. The host seeder.
I come across the same problem all the time when I post my own torrents. Alot of action the first 5 days and then I find out 99% were there
to just grab and run. It's ridiculous.

It will take about a week with 1.5K download speed but I'm not in a hurry. Thank you soo much..