Re: [TexasPsych] Digest for texas-p@googlegroups.com - 3 updates in 1 topic

George Ripley

Nov 8, 2022, 12:06:59 PM11/8/22
to tex...@googlegroups.com
I refuse to go to propaganda sites like fuckbook, ...... so no go

On Friday, November 4, 2022, 10:14:18 AM PDT, tex...@googlegroups.com <tex...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Kiloh Smith <kilohe...@hotmail.com>: Nov 03 11:40PM

Hi, back in the day, you were a member of the 13th Floor Elevators Google Group. This group has since migrated to Facebook. Join it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/13thfloorelevators
[https://lookaside.fbsbx.com/lookaside/crawler/media/?media_id=229793857206488]<https://www.facebook.com/groups/13thfloorelevators>
13th Floor Elevators / Roky Erickson | Facebook<https://www.facebook.com/groups/13thfloorelevators>
A group dedicated to the 13th Floor Elevators and their solo careers. Roky Erickson is also discussed here. This is a continuation of the original Thirteenth Floor Elevators group, started on eGroups...
www.facebook.com
Mike Harvey <facilit...@gmail.com>: Nov 04 09:54AM -0500

Thanks for the invitation, but I don't do Facebook.

Mike Harvey

"Anthony Harland" <anthony...@anthonyh102.plus.com>: Nov 04 03:11PM

Hi Kiloh

Yahoo was great for discussion groups as each thread had it's own title and
you could easily follow what was being said. Sadly I do not find that is the
case with FACEBOOK and I have found it far more difficult to follow a
subject. Note this expeience was with another music discussion site that
went to Facebook.

As you've contacted me I'll take another look and apply to join. Shame there
isn't a better alternative.

Regards

Anthony Harland

_____

Hi, back in the day, you were a member of the 13th Floor Elevators Google
Group. This group has since migrated to Facebook. Join it here:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/13thfloorelevators

<https://www.facebook.com/groups/13thfloorelevators>
13th Floor Elevators / Roky Erickson | Facebook
<https://www.facebook.com/groups/13thfloorelevators>
A group dedicated to the 13th Floor Elevators and their solo careers. Roky
Erickson is also discussed here. This is a continuation of the original
Thirteenth Floor Elevators group, started on eGroups...
www.facebook.com

To view the CD Club discography go to
http://groups.google.com/group/texas-p/web/roky-cd-club-discography?hl=en

---
"Texas Psych" group.
email to texas-p+u...@googlegroups.com.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/texas-p/DM6PR04MB431519C56B71B5E9C8DBED19C
F389%40DM6PR04MB4315.namprd04.prod.outlook.com
<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/texas-p/DM6PR04MB431519C56B71B5E9C8DBED19
CF389%40DM6PR04MB4315.namprd04.prod.outlook.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=
footer> .