YouTube versions of Roky CD Club titles

Chance, David

Jan 10, 2015, 2:09:00 PM1/10/15
to tex...@googlegroups.com

Hi Kiloh,

Are these YouTube versions lossless audio or have they become lossy with the conversion to YouTube?

Thanks,

David

Kiloh <roky...@yahoo.com>: Jan 09 09:31PM -0800

*TOO MUCH TO LIST HAS GONE UP ON THE ROKY CD CLUB YOUTUBE PLAYLIST! I HAVE
BEEN ANNOUNCING EACH TITLE ON THE FACEBOOK GROUP. YOU SHOULD JOIN AND LEAVE
THIS OLD TECHNOLOGY BEHIND*.

*SEE THE YOUTUBE GROUP OF PLAYLISTS HERE:*
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbTFLetRWWupyuYB7PeHyyw

Kiloh

Jan 10, 2015, 2:37:44 PM1/10/15
to tex...@googlegroups.com
These are MP3 copies of the audio discs. They are meant for quick and easy play; easy access and quick play. To me, they sound just as good as the CDs. For quick access and play, these are fine.