Looking for Love Street Light Circus poster

Stephen Markel

Oct 3, 2013, 2:52:53 PM10/3/13
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Imagine my pleasure and surprise when I found out that my boss was the manager of this club when it opened back in 1968. Ted Siff, has gone to do some great things for Austin and working with him has taught me a lot. I was hoping to find a poster that I could have framed and give him for the holidays this year. Anyone know where I could start my search?

Kiloh

Oct 9, 2013, 11:18:21 AM10/9/13
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Hard to come by and be prepared to part with some dough.

exte...@gmail.com

Dec 7, 2014, 10:06:50 AM12/7/14
to tex...@googlegroups.com
I just joined the group after looking for some stuff on Fever Tree. A native Houstonian, I lived in Stink-a-dena and went to Deer Park, way back in the day. To cut through the chase...I am sitting on an original LSLCAFGM....fluorescent (my very first black lite poster, by the way) of when Lightnin' Hopkins played there. We not got to see the show, but the following weekend, at the Mind Mart (remember that one?) they had the poster for sale....$1.00! Some how, through all the years of everything...I still have that poster. Probably one in a scant handful still in existence that survived. And....it has never been rolled! That and most of my Avalon and Filmore posters survived life with me and I now adorn my casa with those. However....having said all of that...I now live on the other side of the planet, in SE Asia....and am loving it, by the way. Not sure how I would go about letting it go....getting it back stateside, in one piece, that is. It came over here in a 20' container, along with 11 guitars, an old Ludwig trap set and a Tangent recording console. The stuff we can accumulate, eh? Make me an offer, I guess and we can see where that takes us...or not. Peace
No.82.LoveStreet.JPG