Roky/ 13th Floor Elevators Liberty Lunch 1984

Bob Bond

Nov 13, 2017, 4:18:27 PM11/13/17
to Texas Psych
The Roky/13th Floor Elevators reunion recording from 1984 at Liberty Lunch has always been one of the crown jewels of the Roky CD Club. An amazing performance from Roky, one of his best all time. And normally I'm not a person who wants to disturb the silence, but recently while perusing youtube I came across the incredible video of Roky at Liberty Lunch. This is a man in the zone, on a mission, in his prime. It staggered me. The quality is excellent and transports you back in time. On youtube search '13th floor elevators 1984 live dillorider'. Dillorider being the recent  uploader. It is well worth the time.

Oktay Gurbuz

Nov 13, 2017, 5:22:48 PM11/13/17
to TEXAS PSYCH GROUP TEXAS PSYCH GROUP
Thanks man!

Sent with Mailtrack

The Roky/13th Floor Elevators reunion recording from 1984 at Liberty Lunch has always been one of the crown jewels of the Roky CD Club. An amazing performance from Roky, one of his best all time. And normally I'm not a person who wants to disturb the silence, but recently while perusing youtube I came across the incredible video of Roky at Liberty Lunch. This is a man in the zone, on a mission, in his prime. It staggered me. The quality is excellent and transports you back in time. On youtube search '13th floor elevators 1984 live dillorider'. Dillorider being the recent  uploader. It is well worth the time.

To view the CD Club discography go to
http://groups.google.com/group/texas-p/web/roky-cd-club-discography?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Texas Psych" group.

Phil

Nov 14, 2017, 2:25:35 AM11/14/17
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Wow thanks. Never seen before.