REQ: "She Lives..." guitar chords

Kenneth LaBarre

Aug 20, 2015, 7:41:31 PM8/20/15
to Texas Psych
Hey folks,
my daughter wants to learn "She Lives..." on guitar & uke so we're working through
the various band versions as well as the Judybats cover (even though they stripped the original character out of the song).
I thought it would be simple but I need some help.
I think I'm getting thrown by the var. original recordings pitch being off.
Can't figure if it's the verse on the orig studio vers. is A-Dm-C-G, or D-G-F-G|D-G-F-C, etc...
Any help is greatly appreciated.
Cheers.

Phil

Aug 21, 2015, 2:21:25 AM8/21/15
to tex...@googlegroups.com

Hi, pretty good idea to learn how to play Elevators song ;-)
Got to leave for work but at first sight it may be : D G F C...
I'll come back later.
Have a beautiful day.

Phil

To view the CD Club discography go to
http://groups.google.com/group/texas-p/web/roky-cd-club-discography?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Texas Psych" group.

Jeff Klukowski

Aug 21, 2015, 9:35:31 AM8/21/15
to tex...@googlegroups.com
An excellent influence!
I named my old psyche rock band after a lyric in that song in the 90's. I also kept it for my current experimental/ambient/electroacoustic project 'Alphastare'.
Very few have noticed the homage but that's easily one of my most favorite songs by them!