Join 13th Floor Elevators Group

Kiloh Smith

Nov 3, 2022, 7:40:11 PM11/3/22
to Texas Psych
Hi, back in the day, you were a member of the 13th Floor Elevators Google Group. This group has since migrated to Facebook. Join it here:

A group dedicated to the 13th Floor Elevators and their solo careers. Roky Erickson is also discussed here. This is a continuation of the original Thirteenth Floor Elevators group, started on eGroups...

Mike Harvey

Nov 4, 2022, 10:59:31 AM11/4/22
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for the invitation, but I don't do Facebook.

Mike Harvey

To view the CD Club discography go to
http://groups.google.com/group/texas-p/web/roky-cd-club-discography?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Texas Psych" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/texas-p/DM6PR04MB431519C56B71B5E9C8DBED19CF389%40DM6PR04MB4315.namprd04.prod.outlook.com.

Anthony Harland

Nov 4, 2022, 11:11:31 AM11/4/22
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kiloh

Yahoo was great for discussion groups as each thread had it's own title and you could easily follow what was being said. Sadly I do not find that is the case with FACEBOOK and I have found it far more difficult to follow a subject. Note this expeience was with another music discussion site that went to Facebook.

As you've contacted me I'll take another look and apply to join. Shame there isn't a better alternative.

Regards

Anthony Harland