ROKY CD CLUB #10 DVD

Kiloh

Oct 31, 2015, 2:57:37 AM10/31/15
to Texas Psych
Happy Halloween! From the Roky CD Club! Volume 10 of our DVD collection is out!

ROK DVD 10:

13th Floor Elevators - 1966-09-26, You're Gonna Miss Me, Where The Action Is, 2:44 (upgrade)
13th Floor Elevators - 1966-10-29, You're Gonna Miss Me w/brief Interview, American Bandstand, 2:49 (upgrade)
Roky Erickson - 1983-06?, Clear Night For Love, 2:57 (Easter Egg / upgrade!)
Roky Erickson - 1985-06, Openers, 25:22 (upgrade)
Roky Erickson - 1986 - The M.H.M.R. Tapes, shot by Douglas Mobley, 15:15
Roky Erickson & The Mystic Knights of The Sea - 1993-03-17, Austin Chronicle Music Awards, Palmer Auditorium, Austin Public Access Cable TV, Austin, 16:03
Roky Erickson & The Mystic Knights of The Sea - 1993-07-13, Roky's Birthday, La Zona Rosa, Segue City Show, Austin Public Access Cable TV, Austin, 21:36

Video Processing: color correction and editing using Final Cut Pro
Audio Processing: hum removal and EQ (no NR) using iZotope
A LewsiVer Production
For more information please Visit us at:

Steve Froy

Oct 31, 2015, 10:38:18 AM10/31/15
to tex...@googlegroups.com
Great stuff! Thanks again Kiloh for your efforts.

I don't have a great upload speed but I'll carry on seeding this indefinitely...

rollin' on
Steve

To view the CD Club discography go to
http://groups.google.com/group/texas-p/web/roky-cd-club-discography?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Texas Psych" group.

Kiloh

Nov 10, 2015, 12:11:33 AM11/10/15
to Texas Psych