Does anyone still have the 8-track rips of the 13th floor elevators albums?

Webster

Apr 10, 2019, 5:55:13 PM4/10/19
to Texas Psych
I saw the post on head heritage detailing the 8-track mixes and tried to download them but the links no longer work. I've searched online and cant find any recent post or repost of the files.

Jeff Curtis

Apr 10, 2019, 6:22:01 PM4/10/19
to texas-p
On Wed, Apr 10, 2019 at 5:55 PM Webster <coltmo...@gmail.com> wrote:
I saw the post on head heritage detailing the 8-track mixes and tried to download them but the links no longer work. I've searched online and cant find any recent post or repost of the files.

Webster

Apr 11, 2019, 3:33:12 AM4/11/19
to Texas Psych
Thank you man, ive been looking for a source this good for years!