Photography in DC

Jonathan McGee

Apr 8, 2011, 11:24:48 PM4/8/11
to terp...@googlegroups.com
Good afternoon,

The weather's getting better (on and after Sunday at least), political conflict is in the air, and the world won't be ending come this midnight (but maybe in seven days).  Anyone up for a photographic trip into DC this weekend?

Jonathan McGee <Flickr>

PhotoInspirations

Apr 11, 2011, 5:42:51 PM4/11/11
to Terrapin Photography Club
I didn't see this in time. Did you get to any events on Sunday? I
didn't see any in your Flickr stream this evening yet.

I photographed at the Blossom Kite Festival.
http://tinyurl.com/BlossomKite2011
There wasn't much wind, but some kites were going up and people were
having fun.
> Jonathan McGee <Flickr <http://www.flickr.com/photos/etherealwake/>>

Jonathan McGee

Apr 11, 2011, 6:30:37 PM4/11/11
to terp...@googlegroups.com
Actually went today.  I brought my smaller DSLR with a 25mm pancake into DC hoping to get some people (so-called 'street' photography), but I chickened out and didn't really get much.  Threw up a couple, not anything really 'good.'

Tomorrow is day #2 of my "Mental Health Days" from work (had leave to burn).  I'll need to figure something else to try.

--
Terrapin Photography Club Google Group
Options and archive: http://groups.google.com/group/TerpPhoto