Meeting Wednesday: Late Start for Light Tracing 7:30

Terrapin Photography Club

Apr 4, 2011, 7:35:07 PM4/4/11
to Terrapin Photography Club
Bring out all of the lights, because we will be LIGHT DRAWING Wednesday night. Check out some photos in the link below for some light inspiration.

Bring any kind of light source (flashlights, strobe lights, sparklers, shoes maybe, I don't know, bring everything!) and make sure you bring cameras and ideas! If anyone has a pulsating strobe light that would be really awesome so we can try to get something like this

But we will start out in the usual meeting spot, ASY3211 as a starting point, then move out to wherever, so TRY NOT TO BE LATE. 7:30 PM.

I know I mentioned possibly going to Lake Artemesia to try to catch the golden hour, but we will just save that for another meeting. Also, who wants to go to the cherry blossoms one of these nights coming up? Let me know so I can get a feel for interest and we can go from there.

-Mike

--
Terrapin Photography Club
http://studentorg.umd.edu/tpc

Mike Luu, President
Lauren Grabowski, Vice President
David Markman, Treasurer
Melanie Cox, Secretary
Maddy Reed, Director of Activities

Arsh Agarwal

Apr 5, 2011, 2:48:46 AM4/5/11
to terp...@googlegroups.com
Mike,
I have my weekly GEMS meeting at 7, but I will do my best to catch up with you guys if I can. I would also love to go for the cherry blossoms.

Thanks!
Arsh

--
Terrapin Photography Club Google Group