No meeting tonight!

Terrapin Photography Club

Jan 26, 2011, 12:49:34 PM1/26/11
to Terrapin Photography Club
Stay tuned for an update on when our first meeting this semester will be!

Hope you're all having a good first week back!

-Mike

--
Terrapin Photography Club
http://studentorg.umd.edu/tpc

Mike Luu, President
Lauren Grabowski, Vice President
David Markman, Treasurer
Kenneth Li, Secretary
Maddy Reed, Director of Activities

Peter Teuben

Jan 26, 2011, 12:52:27 PM1/26/11
to terp...@googlegroups.com
i heard it's not too late, for those who want some homework, check out
http://photoweekdc.org/quest/
A friend of mine signed up yesterday or so, and still got his 'IN-PERSON
CURATOR ASSESSMENT'. I got
mine a week ago when I signed up.

peter

PhotoInspirations

Jan 27, 2011, 8:45:46 PM1/27/11
to Terrapin Photography Club
Peter, how did you interpret "from a single body of work" on their
page? A single photographer? A single event? A single theme?

On Jan 26, 12:52 pm, Peter Teuben <teu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> i heard it's not too late, for those who want some homework, check outhttp://photoweekdc.org/quest/

Peter Teuben

Jan 28, 2011, 7:47:16 AM1/28/11
to terp...@googlegroups.com
On 01/27/2011 08:45 PM, PhotoInspirations wrote:
> Peter, how did you interpret "from a single body of work" on their
> page? A single photographer? A single event? A single theme?

single photographer :-) if you go through the hints section you can
see you
have to be careful and make it flow as you go through, but i didn't suggest
to me you should limit - other than pictures no more than 5 years old -
them..

did you get an invite?

p.

Peter Teuben

Jan 30, 2011, 4:18:51 PM1/30/11
to terp...@googlegroups.com
btw, did you sign up? yesterday got an email from them, they wanted a
title for the work.

PhotoInspirations

Jan 31, 2011, 8:15:32 AM1/31/11
to Terrapin Photography Club
> btw, did you sign up? yesterday got an email from them, they wanted a
> title for the work.

I decided not to. Even though I had a few photos that I might want to
show, they didn't have a theme to tie them together as a project the
way they seemed to want.

PhotoInspirations

Mar 8, 2011, 3:36:33 PM3/8/11
On Jan 30, 4:18 pm, Peter Teuben <teu...@gmail.com> wrote:
> btw, did you sign up? yesterday got an email from them, they wanted a
> title for the work.

How did the portfolio review go? Was the feedback worthwhile for you?