The useless War of the Sexes!!

CaptainChurch

Nov 18, 2006, 12:16:59 PM11/18/06
to TeenAnswers
Gender Discrimination and mis-applied roles: It's like a senseless
seesaw, going back and forth for centuries, in this useless and
loveless "war of the sexes".
The 'Maker of All Things' created us to love each other; the
females...created to be the male's best friends, helping the men to
be the best they can be...wise, mature & loving...obviously neither
is doing their jobs!
When we simply and completely follow the basic blueprint of nature,
we will have a REAL life of blessings for a change!
[See--->"What's wrong with the human race? A remedy!!" on this
forum]

Even the smartest animals mate for life (and support each other);
are we as smart as the animals, [who have no imagination or
romance]??

"What's wrong with the human race? A remedy!"
(A remedy!!)
.....[[ Title: RE-INSTATING GOD's BLUEPRINT ]]
(GOD=The Maker of All Things)
What happened to the human race that caused "role" reversals, that
produced immature little boys, and women acting like men? [No wonder
things are as bad as they are!]

What is the "proof" that shows up in the results of our combined
chaotic behavior [now at the lowest common denominator, instead of
where it needs to be, the highest, for us all to have a real
life]???
It is that females keep males "little boys" to manipulate & control
them, not realizing that they themselves are controlled by mankind's
worst enemies, thru the female's thoughts, feelings & emotions! ["If
you are looking down on others, you'll never see what is above you!"
C.S. Lewis]
Therefore, the men are always immature ("boys & games" & "lost"
asking for directions, when they should be helped by the women
("help-mates", the one reason God created females, to be man's best
friend down here, not to engage in a "war of the sexes", where satan
is in control of this world;
and, most females refuse to have men & GOD as authority figures over
them, (the only way life was designed to work) men helped by the
women to be wise, kind, mature & loving leaders who protect & give
guidance, instead of asking for directions!
This all started back in *Genesis 3: 1-13, where Eve was deceived by
mankind's worst enemy & then usurped [stole] her husband's authority
and spoke for the 2 of them to the serpent {satan within}, when she
should have had her trained husband deal with it [this is REAL
history, folks];
and, Genesis 6:1 & 2 [where many females abandoned or deserted the
males & shacked up with fallen angels, who at that time could appear
as fully-functioning males {"Earth-Girls are Easy"};
this produced a race of mutant half-breeds ("giants" in various
ways) that had to be wiped out in the flood of Noah, so that the
Messiah ( Jesus Christ as GOD ) could come thru a pure human race!
[Again, real history from the best history book on the planet:
*scripture]

If we all adhere to the basic design (blueprint) of creation, the
natural roles would produce life, hope, real love & save
the "family" from further destruction, with loving relationships,
where hope and love would find a home in the family again!!!

http://s2.excoboard.com/exco/index.php?boardid=15311
sorrel...@yahoo.com