A century of a different kind

1 перегляд
Перейти до першого непрочитаного повідомлення

Ramesh Menon

не прочитано,
25 бер. 2012 р., 12:03:2125.03.12
Кому: ramesh
Dear Friends,

I wish to inform and thank you all for a very special landmark. I reached my 100th listing in GULF NEWS with the publishing of today's Community Report. They are mostly Community Reports, letters and few photos here and there.

Without your encouragement and support, I could not have made this, which resulted in many essential contributions to the community and society I am living i...n.

You may see all of them here in the link below:

http://www.clicksandwrites.blogspot.com/search/label/02%20Gulf%20News
To read in particular this report, please visit the following link at GULF NEWS:

It is open for comments and you are welcome to comment about this problem happening in front of Abu Dhabi Mall, which is a very busy area.

It is indeed a long journey, but I enjoyed it as I was able to carry along many of my friends to respond to important community issues by way of my reports.

OBVIOUSLY, WITHOUT MY PHOTOGRAPHY INTEREST, MANY OF THEM WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN POSSIBLE.

It is a continuous proces and sincere thanks and best regards in advance and continue to enjoy reading and contribute whenever you can.

Ramesh
25.03.2012

*Think what you can do for the country that the country cannot do for you.*
 Visit, bookmark and read:
http://www.clicksandwrites.blogspot.com/
 Become a Fan of Clicks and Writes:
https://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ramesh-Menon-Abu-Dhabi-Clicks-and-Writes/147841328619315
 Watch exclusive videos by Team 1 Talent Share at :
http://www.yuvog.com/showgroup/Team_1_Talent_Share

Відповісти всім
Відповісти автору
Переслати