Emailing: 19-03-2011 - GULF NEWS Community report - Support is need for non-profit community initiatives

1 view

Ramesh Menon

Mar 19, 2011, 6:42:36 AM3/19/11
to ramesh
Dear Friends,

Please read my new community report at:

http://gulfnews.com/news/gulf/uae/community-reports/support-is-needed-for-non-profit-community-initiatives-1.779135

http://clicksandwrites.blogspot.com/2011/03/community-report-gulf-news-dt-19032011.html

If you feel my suggestions are appropriate and find a need to support the cause further, please send your valuable comments to rea...@gulfnews.com Commenting on this Community report. Due to space reasons, I think it will not come in print edition, but only online.

So kindly distribute it to all your email contacts.

True regards,

Ramesh Menon

19-03-2011 - GULF NEWS Community report - Support is need for non-profit community initiatives.jpg