[Off-Topic] Freelancer em Santa Maria

Alessandro Madruga

Mar 13, 2021, 11:42:28 PM3/13/21
to Tchelinux
Alguém da região de Santa Maria que tiver interesse, suporte local para Windows e Linux.

Pode enviar e-mail direto para:  piyush...@avasotech.com

Job Summary:

We are looking for a Freelance Desktop Support Engineer to provide technical assistance to our clients.

You will help install, upgrade and troubleshoot hardware and software systems.

If you’re computer-savvy and enjoy supporting end users, we’d like to talk to you.

To succeed in this role, you should have a problem-solving attitude along with the ability to give clear technical instructions.

You should also be familiar with remote troubleshooting techniques.

Ultimately, you will ensure prompt and accurate customer service and increase client satisfaction.

Job Description:

Position: Desktop Support

Job Type: Freelance/Self-Employed/Part-Time

Location: Santa Rosa, State of Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil

RESPONSIBILITIES:

• Designing and installing well-functioning computer networks, connections, and cabling.

• Performing troubleshooting to system failures and identify bottlenecks to ensure long term efficiency of a network.

• Handle daily technical support activities on desktop support, data network, and server management.

• Setup desktop computers and peripherals and test network connections.

• Extend computer support for systems’ software and hardware.

• Maintain computer peripheral devices like printers and resolve associated problems, troubleshooting and Router installation

• Network and connect computers within organizations to better communicate.

Freelance Work:

  1. This means you will work for your own like a self-employed and you will get paid only for the activities you completed at our customers site.
  2. AVASO Technology Solution, we are into IT support and IT Solution company providing support to our multiple customers all over the world.
  3. We need someone who can work with AVASO, as a Freelance / Self-Employed IT Support enginer and visit our customer site (in business hours) to do Network support activities.

Freelance work Process (step by step):

  1. Whenever our customer needs any help related to Network Support in your area, our team (Help Desk Team) will contact you over email OR by phone call / WhatApp.
  2. Then our repersentative (Help Desk Agent) will brief you about the problem at customer stie.
  3. You can accept OR decline the ticket as per your availability. If you decline the ticket, then we will get back to you with another ticket in future.
  4. If you accept it, then you need to visit our customer site with few tools like a laptop with Windows 10, a few cables, one USB drive, and a strong internet connection etc.
  5. Tools required as per the ticket.

After completing the activity

  1. After completing the activity, you will fill out one activity report and get it approved by the customer, this activity report has SOW, working hours (Check-In and Check-Out Time at customer site) and customer rating.
  2. At the end you will share a copy of that approved activity report along with the invoice to our team.
  3. We will transfer your service fee on biweekly basis through Bank Transfer / Direct deposit OR PayPal account (you can choose any payment method)

Few examples of Tickets:

  1. Hardware Recovery || 2. Router installation || 3. Windows Update, Config and upgrade || 5. Router / Switch IP Cinfig etc.

Tools Required for the activity:

• Windows 10 /OS Laptop (No MAC or Virtual machine)

• Internet Dongle or Mobile Hotspot (3G/4G) with secondary phone for calling

• USB-Serial cable (DB9 cable/adapter)

• Straight Ethernet cable and Cross Ethernet cable

Note: The tools mentioned above are generic and may or may not be needed depending on the type of activity.

Payment Terms:

Please read the following points to understand payment structure:

1. If you worked for less than 2 hours, you’ll be paid for 2 hours.

2. If our team book you for a full day day (8 Hours) activity, then you will get paid as per day rate.

3. Minimum billable hours are 2, which means if you worked less than 2 hours you will still get paid for 2 hours.

4. Billing circle is monthly

How to apply for Travel Cost

1. If you wants to apply for travel cost then you need to talk to our help desk team (Who share ticket with you)

2. Send an email to help desk team and let them know the cost you need for the round trip

3. Once help desk or HR department confirm the cost over email, then you can add the travel cost in the invoice.

Note: Without travel cost confirmation over email by HR Department or Help Desk,  you can't send as an invoice for travel cost.

How to apply

Please share your resume, current address on this mail

Please also send the attached excel file after filling the details. You can skip any information that you do not want to share right now but please mention your address.

Also, Please share the following details:

•             Are you a native citizen (Visa Status if not): Yes/No

•             Can you speak English? :

•             Current Job Type (Freelancer/Permanent):

•             Current location:

•             Best Contact number:

•             Contact number for whatsapp/Skype: (if any):

•             Mail ID:

•             Availability during morning business hours: Yes/No