Tasker and Plex

Dominique

May 25, 2024, 9:22:19 PMMay 25
to Tasker
Does anyone know a way to integrate Tasker with the Plex app?  I would love to tell Tasker to play a specific movie or show.  Then also cast it to television.

NICE TO HAVES:  Asking Tasker about what movie or show is being played and it give a short description.

João Dias

May 27, 2024, 4:37:15 AMMay 27
to tas...@googlegroups.com
Maybe there's a Plex API that allows you to do that? Sorry, I haven't looked into it myself.

Thank you for your contact.

   Join: connect multiple devices (send pushes, remote SMS, notifications) on Android, Windows, Mac, Linux
   Tasker: customize/automate anything on your phone!
   AutoApps: add advanced functionality to Tasker via plugins

João Dias