Prime Minister Justin Trudeau in bed with Khalistan terrorists

atha...@sympatico.ca

Jun 27, 2024, 10:10:17 PMJun 27
to Tamil_Araichchi

On June 18, 2024, the Canadian parliament held a one-minute silence in memory of Khalistan extremist Hardeep Singh Nijjar who was killed in Surrey last year. The Justin Trudeau government honoured Nijjar despite knowing very well that he was linked to terrorism and considered a threat to Canada. Prime Minister Justin Trudeau has accused India of engineering the murder of Nijjar in violation of Canada's sovereignty. India has denied the accusation.
According to a recent investigative report by The Globe and Mail, Hardeep Nijjar was a long-standing concern for the Canadian government. He was put on the no-fly list and his bank accounts were even frozen. He was also quizzed about his role in an illegal weapons training programme for Sikhs in Canada. The same report reveals something very important -- the Canadian government was well aware of the concerns about Nijjar but still went ahead to commemorate his anniversary of his death. The reason is not far to seek. It is electoral politics par excellence. Justin Trudeau and his Liberal Party is after the votes of Sikhs who number over 400,000 concentrated in Ontario and British Columbia. But courting Khalistan terrorists will alienate the other ethnic groups of Indian origin. We saw that at the recently concluded byelection for Toronto - St. Paul’s riding where the Liberal Party candidate got trounced by the Conservative Party.
The observance of a one-minute silence of a known Khalistan extremist has raised many eyebrows, especially among Canadians of Indian origin. Nijjar was the head of a separatist organisation, the Khalistan Tiger Force (KTF). He was named among the 'Most Wanted' by the National Investigation Agency, which had declared a cash reward of Rs 10 lakh for Nijjar.
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau addressed a gathering at the Khalsa Day Parade in downtown Toronto in April 2024 when vociferous pro-Khalistan slogans were raised from the crowd. At the event, the Canadian Prime Minister vowed that his government would always “protest” the “rights and freedoms” of the Sikh community in the country.
Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, left, reacts after receiving a ceremonial Talwar as a special gift from the Ontario Sikhs and Gurudwara Council after speaking during Khalsa day celebrations at City Hall in Toronto.
Justin Trudeau addressing the gathering at the Khalsa Day Parade in downtown Toronto said “To the nearly 800,000 Canadian of Sikh heritage, we will always be there to protect your rights and freedoms and we will always defend your community against hatred and discrimination.”.

Justin Trudeau said that diversity is one of Canada's greatest strengths, and the country is strong not despite the differences, but because of those differences. "One of Canada's greatest strengths is its diversity. We are strong not in spite of our differences, but because of our differences; but even as we look at these differences, we have to remember, and get reminded on days such as this, and every day, that Sikh values are Canadian values," Trudeau said.
The Canadian PM also noted that the country is enhancing the security and infrastructure programmes by “adding more security at community centres and places of worship, including Gurdwaras”.
"Your right to practice your religion freely, and without intimidation is exactly that. A fundamental right guaranteed in the Canadian Charter of rights and Freedoms that we will always stand up and defend you for," Trudeau assured.
However, in a video, shared by CPAC on YouTube, loud chants of pro-Khalistan were heard in the background as Trudeau spoke.
The Montreal-New Delhi Air India 'Kanishka' Flight 182 exploded 45 minutes before it was to have landed at London's Heathrow Airport on June 23, 1985, killing all 329 people on board, most of them Canadians of Indian descent.
Ripudaman Singh Malik, a Sikh businessman, and his co-accused, Ajaib Singh Bagri, were acquitted in March 2005 of murder and conspiracy charges related to the two bombings that killed 331 people on June 23, 1985. The bombings targeted Air India Flight 182, which disintegrated over the Atlantic Ocean due to a bomb planted by Canadian Sikh terrorists. Despite the trial lasting almost twenty years, only Inderjit Singh Reyat was convicted for assembling the bombs that exploded on board the flight and at Narita. When this tragedy was commemorated by kith and kins of the victims, Khalistan extremists used violence and threats to disturb the event.
Justin Trudeau's Liberal Party continue to give political space to KTF despite the organisation advocating extremism and violence. Nijjar has claimed the KTF will take up arms to achieve Khalistan.
Justin Trudeau is a frequent visitor to Sigh Gurdwaras where Khalistan terrorists raised slogans in support of an independent Khalistan. On Thursday (June 20) after pro-Khalistani elements held a "citizens' court" in front of the Indian consulate building in Vancouver and set ablaze Prime Minister Narendra Modi's effigy.

yoga joseph

Jun 28, 2024, 8:10:34 AMJun 28
to tamil_a...@googlegroups.com, atha...@sympatico.ca
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN FAKE NEWS & UNPROVEN INFORMATION THAT DISTORTS THE FACTS TO MISLEAD THE READERS & CREATE MISCHIEF.

.