Randolph Lifts The Hood

THE OMBUDSMAN

Mar 6, 2009, 6:12:41 AM3/6/09
to Tamarind Tree Lime
"Hoodies are back at the town’s middle and high schools, just as long
as the hood stays down.

The School Committee voted unanimously Thursday night to suspend its
policy, which banned wearing sweatshirts and other tops with hoods
during the school day, for the rest of the school year.

“I realize hoodies are a staple of fashion statement today,” said
School Committee member Marybeth Nearen. Students had asked the School
Committee to review the policy, and Nearen, who helped develop the
police, felt the committee needed “to let students know we hear them
and are willing to work with them.”"

Click here for entire article -
http://www.enterprisenews.com/news/x1714520007/Randolph-lifts-school-hoodie-ban