Pop ??

Dan Driscoll

Apr 7, 2022, 4:26:34 PM4/7/22
to LSR Group, Gary Gottlieb, Tibor Tamas
LSR has just added a Pop to our calendar for April 16th.

Gary will be our Host, and you guessed it, will be starting from Willow Park, we need the hills, right ? And who doesn’t love a Fuzzy Taco.

The route is Springtown Poolville Pop 123kms

Gary will get a post out with details and get info to Tibor to update our website.

DanD

Susan Shields

Apr 7, 2022, 4:32:23 PM4/7/22
to Dan Driscoll, LSR Group, Gary Gottlieb, Tibor Tamas
Hooray! Such a lovely, scenic route.