Whiskey anyone ???

Dan Driscoll

Sep 15, 2021, 10:15:58 PM9/15/21
to LSR Group
So far I only have waivers for 5 riders for Stephen’s Saturday Whiskey River.

This Pop represents one of the required distances for the new Rouleur Award...

I’m thinking about buying a surprise for attendants, but don’t want to waste money, if you are coming please send me a waiver, now ;=)

Thanks, DanD

Andrew Horn

Sep 15, 2021, 10:18:19 PM9/15/21
to Dan Driscoll, LSR Group
I’ll be there! Bringing my waiver on sat