Ride Plans- June, 2024

StephenH

May 30, 2024, 8:33:39 PMMay 30
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs
Hey folks,
I just had cataract surgery on Tuesday.  All went well, and looking really promising.  However, I don't plan to ride this Saturday, the 1st.  I do plan for a long walk (trudge?), probably around White Rock Lake, if anyone is interested in that.
June 8 and June 15, I do plan to ride, but no specific plans- 100k to 200k, and open to ideas.
June 18th, I get the other eye done, so I won't be riding the 22nd.
June 29th, I will be hosting and riding the Maybe Pavey 128K RUSA Populaire.  This route has plusses and minuses, but one of the plusses is that stores are close together, so it's a good "heat" ride, just mosey from store to store and sample the ice cream.  I'll have a separate post on that route prior to the event.
Stephen H