Re: [LSR] Digest for Talk2LSR@googlegroups.com - 2 updates in 1 topic

Pat Nolan

Sep 16, 2021, 4:24:34 PM9/16/21
to LSR Group
Dan's the man!  (And Pam is the woman behind him) - Thanks to all of you including - (Tibor, Steven H, and all others I don't know...)

Pat

Nexus HOA  Management Inc.

On Wed, Sep 15, 2021 at 3:56 PM <Talk...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Tibor Tamas <tibor...@gmail.com>: Sep 15 12:33PM -0500

LSR - our tireless RBA already submitted the 2022 LSR ride calendar. The LSR
website <https://lonestarrandon.org/calendar> has also been updated. There
are 56 events on the calendar for 2022, anything from 100k to 1,000k and
everything in between.

We do not realize how spoiled we are to have such an amazing RBA and also
so many routes.

Thank you to all of you who created routes and who volunteered to host the
rides. It does take a village...

I hope you will consider riding some or most of the scheduled rides.

Tibor
Pam Wright <texasp...@yahoo.com>: Sep 15 06:45PM

Wow I didn't realize the "56" Tibor!  Thank you for getting everything on the website and for keeping it updated all year long.  Pretty sure it takes longer to get everything up than it does to plug away at the options!!
Pam Wright

LSR - our tireless RBA already submitted the 2022 LSR ride calendar. The LSR website has also been updated. There are 56 events on the calendar for 2022, anything from 100k to 1,000k and everything in between.