Four LSR Gravel routes for your riding enjoyment

Tibor Tamas

Jul 2, 2022, 9:26:37 AM7/2/22
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs, perma...@gmail.com

Hello LSR – because we have a very forward looking and highly engaged RBA, LSR now has four (4) 100k gravel routes.

  1. Grandview Gravel Goodness – from Grandview to Woodbury, Blum, Covington back to Grandview – 102km – 58% gravel

  1. Hico-Hamilton-Hico Gravel – from Hico to Hamilton and back to Hico loop – 110k – 78% gravel

  1. Czech Bakery Gravel – from Covington to West and back – 106k – 65% gravel

  1. Lindsay Gravel – from Lindsay to Rosston, St. Jo back to Lindsay loop – 136k – 74% gravel

Looking forward riding these new routes and earning new awards.

PS: many thanks to Crista for her tireless work in approving new routes.

Tibor

Dan Driscoll

Jul 13, 2022, 12:37:33 AM7/13/22
to Tibor Tamas, B --LSR Group
Tibor, my main main man…. All the forward thinking in the world does not amount to a hill of beans with out team of willing volunteers.

My sincere gratitude, that you have taken lead on this Gravel Thingie.

Nice to see Vickie join the team, too.