Maybe Pavey 128k Populaire, Alvarado, TX, Sunday, October 27, 2024

StephenH

Oct 24, 2024, 1:20:27 PM (4 days ago) Oct 24
to Lone * Star * Randonneurs
On Sunday, October 27, we have the Maybe Pavey 128k on the schedule.
This route meanders through side roads dodging most of the traffic.  It has just a few yards of fine gravel, and is generally fine for road bikes.  We've ridden it a time or two now.  The side roads are not always smooth, but are all rideable.
Route is here:  https://ridewithgps.com/routes/44396257
I won't be able to make the ride myself, but will arrange with one of the riders to pick up waivers at the start.
Start location:  Alvarado High School, big parking lot/band practice lot.  See instructions in the RWGPS file.
Start time:  Pending
Lone Star Randonneurs membership is required.  See the LSR site for details.  Get the money and form in to Dan prior to the ride, please do not bring the money to the ride start.
RUSA membership is required.  See the RUSA website for details.
A waiver is attached.  Print that, sign it, scan it, email to both me and Dan, and bring the original to the ride start.  If you've already sent a regular RUSA waiver, you don't need to redo it to match my form.
Forecast:  Low of 62 Saturday night, high of 89, sunny, winds from SSE at 6 mph.  Ideal riding conditions.
I will send any additional updates via email.
Let me know of any questions.
Thanks,
Stephen H
stephen...@yahoo.com
MaybePaveyWaiver.pdf

Gary Gottlieb

Oct 25, 2024, 8:59:12 AM (3 days ago) Oct 25
to StephenH, Lone Star Randonneurs
LSR,

Let’s make the Sunday ride start time 8:00am so it’s the same start time as Saturday’s ride.

Gary

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 24, 2024, at 12:20 PM, 'StephenH' via Lone * Star * Randonneurs <Talk...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

On Sunday, October 27, we have the Maybe Pavey 128k on the schedule.
<MaybePaveyWaiver.pdf>